Apparently weekend before last Hearing Lynne Spears was at the "Freedom Bash"party living her best life🚨

So when Britney is not allowed to even pay for her own coffee, Lynne is having the time of her life at the parties in Louisiana!

Unbelievable 🙀🙀🙀

If my child fought for her life I wouldn't be able to go and enjoy any party.

All of are banch of abusers. I really hope that the rumour that says Britney doesn't speak to her mother is true! Lynne does not deserve such a great daughter! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, MoonArcher said:

wtf, she should be hiding now? this is going too far

No one is saying she should be hiding but it is not in good taste to go to "freedom"parties in one state when your own daughter is fighting for a real freedom in different state. Especially that she can't enjoy her life like that. 

Britney is spotted not able to pay for her own coffee and her mother is at "freedom"party 🧐

8 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is the second time she's been seen partying. What is with this woman? The lack of self-awareness is concerning.

I guess she's enjoying the calm before the storm because she knows that ******* storm is gonna hit her and the family really bad this time around.  :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Like 1

They are displaying their IQ level.

Jamie Lynn also circumvented the Louisiana stay at home order last year by taking her kids entire softball team to Mississippi to play games!!!!!!!.. 

They are the type that think others will get I'll not them, when JL has revealed in the past that her daughter has asthma. Low iq.

• Love 1

Why is everyone so shocked that Lynne is trash? She always was. She showed her true colors when she wrote that condescending book trashing her own daughter.

When Britney said she wanted to sue her family, I think she meant all of them including her trash mom.

• Love 3