To those who have met Britney, did she seem happy or looking back now did she not seem happy?

I met her two times. First one was before Toronto concert for the Femme Fatale tour, the one recorded for the DVD. She was nervous, looking to her team, was not a good experience.

the second one was so much better. Was during the Rio de Janeiro meet and greet in Brazil. When I entered in the room she was laughing and “dancing” to the song in the background, she was speaking naturally and hugged me without I even asked.

I think it was like a lottery.

btw about her team, her security guard asked every one on the line things like “why do you like her, when you became a fan, where are you from, etc”. On the Rio it was Jason Trawick questioning but it was more relaxed. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

I met her two times. First one was before Toronto concert for the Femme Fatale tour, the one recorded for the DVD. She was nervous, looking to her team, was not a good experience.

the second one was so much better. Was during the Rio de Janeiro meet and greet in Brazil. When I entered in the room she was laughing and “dancing” to the song in the background, she was speaking naturally and hugged me without I even asked.

I think it was like a lottery.

btw about her team, her security guard asked every one on the line things like “why do you like her, when you became a fan, where are you from, etc”. On the Rio it was Jason Trawick questioning but it was more relaxed. 

So happy for you that you got a hug!! She’s so sweet! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i have told this story many times before. but in 2009 i met Britney. i went to one of her shows and told someone on her team that i was autistic. they came back and said Britney wanted to see me. it was truly magical. she was lovely 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

So happy for you that you got a hug!! She’s so sweet! 

Yeah it was good and refreshing cause in the first meet and greet I asked if I could hug her and she looked at her team and said “I don’t think so”. It was heartbreaking and I wanted to do the meet and greet again to try to erase that fact of my head. Now I do understand that maybe someone of her team did a no sign when I asked for the hug in the Toronto concert and she probably was under a big pressure knowing she was about to perform for a DVD.