Do you think Britney ever regrets becoming a pop star?

2 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

she always said she wanted to be a teacher or lawyer even.

I'm not sure if she regrets her career because I'm sure she's also proud of her accomplishment in the industry. 

I can't remember in details but wasn't there a radio interview couple years ago where she was asked something along the line of would she do it all over again and she said idk: https://youtu.be/wnCTyJNIkOM at 11:45 mark

It's a polite "no"  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:  I knew she would say "everything happens for a reason", I feel like this statement really helped her to hold on during all this abuse

• Like 1

I have thought if she could do it all again would she still want to be a pop star knowing what she went through in the public eye. imagine never having britney spears the pop star and she would be living in louisiana with a husband and babies living a normal life :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: but honestly she is my favorite artist/person love her but her situation rightnow is sad and ****ed up :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: