Do you think Britney ever regrets becoming a pop star?

she always said she wanted to be a teacher or lawyer even.

I'm not sure if she regrets her career because I'm sure she's also proud of her accomplishment in the industry. 

I can't remember in details but wasn't there a radio interview couple years ago where she was asked something along the line of would she do it all over again and she said idk: https://youtu.be/wnCTyJNIkOM at 11:45 mark

2 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

she always said she wanted to be a teacher or lawyer even.

I'm not sure if she regrets her career because I'm sure she's also proud of her accomplishment in the industry. 

I can't remember in details but wasn't there a radio interview couple years ago where she was asked something along the line of would she do it all over again and she said idk: https://youtu.be/wnCTyJNIkOM at 11:45 mark

Imagine having Britney as a lawyer. She’d be so bad *** :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 3

i think she loves music and performing and always has, but she’s had so bad luck and such a hard life she may wonder sometimes if life would be easier if she wasn’t a pop star. i mean we can’t blame her, she’s had it so much worse than her peers :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

why is there so many of them?

Because she’s been through a lot and we wonder if this wouldn’t have happened to her had she of not chosen this career and life. 

Also others can post about topics even if you don’t like to see them. Don’t click the thread if you don’t like the title :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

24 minutes ago, Kevney said:

why is there so many of them?

Idk, flopfans.

she’s been through a lot of ****, but that doesnt mean she ‘hates’ being a popstar. She loves it. She loves to perform and make music. She just doesnt love how people took advance of her + the industry. Thats something different 

• Haha 1

It’s easy to say because of what she’s been through that she regrets it. I truly don’t believe she does. Britney had a talent. She wanted to be rich and famous. She wanted to be a star from a young age I think truthfully Lynne saw something and encouraged it. She’s got a huge house in LA and she used to have an apartment in NYC. She left Louisiana for a reason.

• Love 3

I think if britney could choose I can imagine she would want to just be a normal person who is not famous. I'm pretty sure after britney is free she will go low-key because I'm pretty sure she wants a chilled life after this mess. it's clear britney doesn't like fame and what comes along with it and we've known that since 2006. I feel like britney just wanted marriage, kids and to live a happy life, she's said before in "I am britney jean and for the record" that she wasn't made for this industry.

• Love 2

Absolutely! 

I think she recognizes that she lives a very privileged life because of her success (even with the cship), and I think she is proud of her accomplishments. But I think she fantasizes about what life would have been like if she hadn't pursued this career. She talks about it candidly in Chaotic about how she feels she missed out on life and being "normal". I can only imagine that the c-ship has further enhanced that feeling for her as she likely never would have been put in it if it weren't for her fame and fortune. It robbed her of being able to have a family and raise her kids the way she wanted to.