Britney Tell All Sit Down Interview

39 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Who should it be with? I want to say Oprah because of her audience and the amount of people that would tune in but I also feel someone like Jada Smith would do a great job :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I hope Britney doesn’t do a TV tell all. She and her lawyers will expose team con in court and since Britney has said she trusts no one and has bad anxiety … I would think it would be easier for her to write a book if she wants to share her story. 

Plus, Oprah & all the other big names had 13 years to bring up any concerns with what was going on with Britney. They didn’t do a thing to look into her situation. Why should Britney give them a huge interview aka huge ratings now? 

I will say though .. Carson Daly at least had the guts to call out her team years ago for acting insane. So maybe he’s cool #TRL4eva

*Edit: Obviously Britney can do a TV interview if she wants too. I was just sharing my thoughts 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t think Britney should do a TV tell all. 

Oprah & all the other big names had 13 years to bring up any concerns with what was going on with Britney. Thirteen years. They didn’t do a thing to look into this situation. Why should Britney give them a huge interview aka huge ratings now?

They couldn’t. As if Team Con would allow her to talk. This is her time now to tell her truth. 

1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t think Britney should do a TV tell all. 

Oprah & all the other big names had 13 years to bring up any concerns with what was going on with Britney. Thirteen years. They didn’t do a thing to look into this situation. Why should Britney give them a huge interview aka huge ratings now?

Because Britney herself she said she wants to do an interview

23 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

They couldn’t. As if Team Con would allow her to talk. This is her time now to tell her truth. 

I know they couldn’t have spoken to Britney but they could have talked about that. How odd it was that even Oprah or whoever wasn’t able to reach Britney directly to ask if she wanted to talk… or just talked about conservatorships in general and what exactly it means to be in one. 

Britney was on everybody’s show back in the day. The media talked about her nonstop. And then when her conservatorship was put in place … none of them even questioned it or examined what that was or meant. 

20 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Because Britney herself she said she wants to do an interview

During her testimony, she initially said she wanted permission to do an interview but then she took it back and said she just wanted a hearing where everybody could listen in 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

its gotta be oprah

first off stop whining about the fact that she didn't take any interest in this in past 13 years, no one did. Cher didn't, despite hearing about her getting drugged in Vegas, Miley, Christina, no one did except maybe in the past year or two, u think all these celebs didn't know a thing about it? bs. they probably didn't care to speak on it or if they did they were shut down by team con which lemme say has people that are very powerful in Hollywood

so if anyone were to interview her it would have to be a big shot, even if they just started caring only now

• Like 1

I think It would be Better for her to make her own Netflix documentarti, She could have the possibility to say what she wants to say without pressure and anxiety, She could have control and make cute, and It would be something worldwild and it would also remain there as a permanent document of her thoughts and of her esperience.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

During her testimony, she initially said she wanted permission to do an interview but then she took it back and said she just wanted a hearing where everybody could listen in 

That's true, I just listened back. I think once she's free though she's going to have a lot more to say.

• Love 1

A for the record style doc would be best I think. By that I mean the way you don't really see/hear much from her interviewer but you can very clearly hear and see her thoughts and feelings.

A book would be great, but a doc is the best way to go if she truly wants everyone to know about it