I feel like I'm back in time, as Breatheheavy for a while is just devoted to Britney, maybe Jordan might get everybody back who left when it became a pop Music forum

If Breatheheavy had a wikipedia..

The time line would read..

Strictly Britney spears  2004-2014, Hiatus from 2014-2021, Present as of June 23, 2021- Present. 

Pop culture and entertainment forum

2014-2021 (currently on hiatus given Britney's situation with the conservatorship and that has taken over, many other articles don't take featured topics anymore, it's only temporary, but could be permanent..

Breatheheavy is a fan forum devoted to Britney spears, for a decade it remained devoted to her, then for 7 years it also talked pop music and other forms of entertainment in pop culture, but it went back to being mainly Britney spears after she spoke to the court system and it proved every conspiracy theory was right, but much worse, so unfortunately that led a brief temporary hiatus on the entertainment and pop Music forum, that isnt Britney spears related, no word when the site would go back to full activities..

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@PokemonSpears

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just I don't see people engaging that much in other topic's threads. I've featured some threads lately, and besides the Shakira one, no other has gotten any engagement. And I don't really follow any other artist to be posting about them every day.

I see Jordan featuring non-Britney topics relatively often though, but obviously there's more attention to Britney now.

But for your timeline, I'd add that 2019 became not only Britney exclusive, but FreeBritney exclusive in reality. No other post was given attention for most of the year other than the freebritney mega thread. Then in 2020 we went back more varied topics.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block