Hypocrit Jamie lynn on instagram likes a post about abuse

so this girl was an actress on zoey 101 and if you read her post it's in reference to abuse that she's suffered from men in hollywood and mostly dan Schneider. There were always rumors about him being mean to people on set so that's why i'm guessing she is referencing him. Anyways, point being I support her speaking out and abuse should never be tolerated but the nerve of jamie to "like" this post?! wtf ? you knew your own sister was being abused for 13 years and said nothing!! well actually you told us to mind our own business but suddenly you support her decision to end it......:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:. No one's buying it Jamie lynn. YOur a horrible sister and a even more horrible person.

• Love 1

She also liked a post on sarcasm only, about if your pen..... is doesn't go over your testes sack, you don't have the right to argue with me, and I have the right to kick you til you can't reproduce.  

I was like of course you would, cos you would make your sister's man go sterile by violence, so she can't have her baby. 

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She also liked a post on sarcasm only, about if your pen..... is doesn't go over your testes sack, you don't have the right to argue with me, and I have the right to kick you til you can't reproduce.  

I was like of course you would, cos you would make your sister's man go sterile by violence, so she can't have her baby. 

Wtf. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Caption: ''Performative allyship is just ****ed up when it comes to all injustices. If you want to support the issues that are consistent in this world then you need to take action. You need to show up. SHOW support. Set an example. Be a kind human being that actually cares. ''

Juno Lou: ''presses the Like button'' :jackk_alien: she's got to be trolling. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Soso said:

Caption: ''Performative allyship is just ****ed up when it comes to all injustices. If you want to support the issues that are consistent in this world then you need to take action. You need to show up. SHOW support. Set an example. Be a kind human being that actually cares. ''

Juno Lou: ''presses the Like button'' :jackk_alien: she's got to be trolling. 

That’s such an inappropriate thing for her to troll about considering all that Britney’s gone through. I swear JL stopped emotionally maturing at 16.

21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

she liked some random post about anxiety on betches yesterday too and I guess they saw that she "liked" bc a few hrs later they posted this lol. I guess they were trying to get her attention