The amount of favouritism and picking and choosing that happens on here is crazy

6 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

Well im with u hun, coz this is no secret. 

In fact I was banned for 6 years (yes six years) for just speak my mind With respect but some tea about preferences. 

So, if ure next it wouldn't surprise me.

And maybe i get banned again for this lol. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: rip to my account 

Just now, halfdressed said:

You’re getting caught up on the wrong details. It’s not about calling her Jamie Line specifically. And yes you can call it Britney related. The actual and only point was that the thread was set up for failure and hatred about JL singing Britney’s songs. Even though you didn’t say anything “that bad” the thread was meaningful, and the only replies would have been ones that are bullying, or ones like mine who would call the thread out. What’s the point of a bickering thread about years old news? People are tired of hearing about JL. I’m just giving you some insight from a perspective other than your own. Even if you disagree, it’s how some others feel. 

Well sorry to say, it’s very my way or the high way on here. Some can talk about this while others can’t talk about that. Either set the rules fair for everyone or have no rules at all. Why is my threads being locked and reported while some mods are allowed to post about the same topic? (JL) just because some don’t want to hear about something doesn’t mean others don’t. Especially when it has to do with  Britney. If you don’t have anything relevant to comment, don’t comment and keep on moving. I’m not sure what the issue is? 

and of course my thread wasn’t even that bad. I said nothing but facts. 

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Well sorry to say, it’s very my way or the high way on here. Some can talk about this while others can’t talk about that. Either set the rules fair for everyone or have no rules at all. Why is my threads being locked and reported while some mods are allowed to post about the same topic? (JL) just because some don’t want to hear about something doesn’t mean others don’t. Especially when it has to do with  Britney. If you don’t have anything relevant to comment, don’t comment and keep on moving. I’m not sure what the issue is? 

and of course my thread wasn’t even that bad. I said nothing but facts. 

If a thread seems like it’s getting or going to get derailed or foster hatred, violence, or overt negativity - they will lock it. This is something they’ve said many times over the past few days. I think when you wake up in the morning you’ll realize that life isn’t that bad. A thread got locked. Most of us have had this happen believe it or not. Not sure what else to say. Remember how you told me to “get over it” when I mentioned JL being the topic of every thread? Respectfully, try the same thing about your thread getting locked. Like…. It’s okay….

• Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

If a thread seems like it’s getting or going to get derailed or foster hatred, violence, or overt negativity - they will lock it. This is something they’ve said many times over the past few days. I think when you wake up in the morning you’ll realize that life isn’t that bad. A thread got locked. Most of us have had this happen believe it or not. Not sure what else to say. Remember how you told me to “get over it” when I mentioned JL being the topic of every thread? Respectfully, try the same thing about your thread getting locked. Like…. It’s okay….

Do they have you as their backup? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

6 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Do they have you as their backup? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

No I just try to be objective. Which some people see as passive aggressive (hi @Easy There) or “morally superior” when in reality I’m just a very middle of the road person. I get upset and **** too at times trust me - im not perfect in the least. But I can be objective here because im not the one upset. It was a hate thread. And yea there have been plenty. I think we are gonna see more and more threads being locked until things calm down. There is an obvious morale change here over the past few days to a society of hate a bullying. Good things are happening. We need to let this play out. Despite JL being complicit (allegedly) it’s just been too much lately. Just my opinion. I’m not an eye for an eye mentality, and I don’t think two wrongs make a right. Digressing… anyway, sorry you’re upset but we’ve all had threads locked and it’s not that serious. 

• Like 1
Just now, halfdressed said:

No I just try to be objective. Which some people see as passive aggressive (hi @Easy There) or “morally superior” when in reality I’m just a very middle of the road person. I get upset and **** too at times trust me - im not perfect in the least. But I can be objective here because im not the one upset. It was a hate thread. And yea there have been plenty. I think we are gonna see more and more threads being locked until things calm down. There is an obvious morale change here over the past few days to a society of hate a bullying. Good things are happening. We need to let this play out. Despite JL being complicit (allegedly) it’s just been to much lately. Just my opinion. I’m not an eye for an eye mentality, and I don’t think two wrongs make a right. Digressing… anyway, sorry you’re upset but we’ve all had threads locked and it’s not that serious. 

Ok :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

IDK what the big deal is about duplicate threads lately - it's easy to not notice things have been posted about already. U good boo!!

it's also very easy to go back a page and add to that thread, and it would be easier to notice something already posted if there weren't so many unnecessary threads flooding the first page

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

No I just try to be objective. Which some people see as passive aggressive (hi @Easy There) or “morally superior” when in reality I’m just a very middle of the road person. I get upset and **** too at times trust me - im not perfect in the least. But I can be objective here because im not the one upset. It was a hate thread. And yea there have been plenty. I think we are gonna see more and more threads being locked until things calm down. There is an obvious morale change here over the past few days to a society of hate a bullying. Good things are happening. We need to let this play out. Despite JL being complicit (allegedly) it’s just been too much lately. Just my opinion. I’m not an eye for an eye mentality, and I don’t think two wrongs make a right. Digressing… anyway, sorry you’re upset but we’ve all had threads locked and it’s not that serious. 

Can you leave me the eff alone?

You are literally most passive aggressive member on here constantly attacking members etc. 

No one cares about you high morals especially because you are a hipocrit.

Now stay out of my notifications 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Can you leave me the eff alone?

You are literally most passive aggressive member on here constantly attacking members etc. 

No one cares about you high morals especially because you are a hipocrit.

Now stay out of my notifications 

I might be passive aggressive but you’re violent and a bully. You’re the only person here I can name drop that I don’t like. Out of all of exhale. 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
11 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I might be passive aggressive but you’re violent and a bully. You’re the only person here I can name drop that I don’t like. Out of all of exhale. 

I can name at least 10 ppl on here that genuinely like me and are friends with me outside of exhale.

Meanwhile literally no one likes you or your aggressive posts.

I bare interact with ppl outside of my group. So this imaginary thing you have in your head about me is sad to say the least. Maybe you should log off or seek some professional help.

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

What is happening behind? Why is there a dude on... a ball? It reminds me of Riccus Circus :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

OMG I didn't even notice the guy spinning plates on the ball :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I think I found my new favorite gif

• Haha 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪