The amount of favouritism and picking and choosing that happens on here is crazy

BritneyLVR

After a thread was made about being kind to one another, someone comments on my thread with a sarcastic and rude comment and the one who’s supposed to be monitoring it just casually goes along with the comment and ignores it?? Yet it’s okay for this person to report me and then bombarde me with messages telling me that I’m being banned as if some on here don’t actually have a life :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Some on here need to get a life and if you’re going to apply rules, please ensure that everyone is following them. 

Thank you. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

No way. I’m calling it out as it is. There’s a lot of rude people on here and it happens to easily on here. I’m good until someone comes for me :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Well with all due respect, I don’t know who here wants to see a public thread that really could just be a private conversation. This isn’t Jerry Springer, it’s Exhale! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

If I’ve ever had beef with someone I try talking it out over PM, using the highly underrated ignore feature, or just communicate with the mods.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, SlayOut said:

Well with all due respect, I don’t know who here wants to see a public thread that really could just be a private conversation. This isn’t Jerry Springer, it’s Exhale! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

If I’ve ever had beef with someone I try talking it out over PM, using the highly underrated ignore feature, or just communicate with the mods.

The mods seem to only protect who they want around here. I’m not private messaging the person who’s being rude to me. Perhaps the mods can do their jobs :) 

the thread was made to hopefully get the attention of someone to put an end to this. 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

IDK what the big deal is about duplicate threads lately - it's easy to not notice things have been posted about already. U good boo!!

Thanks :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I don’t really think it should matter. Already seen that topic? Don’t click it. Move along. My god, everything is made into such a big deal on here. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

The mods seem to only protect who they want around here. I’m not private messaging the person who’s being rude to me. Perhaps the mods can do their jobs :) 

the thread was made to hopefully get the attention of someone to put an end to this. 

Well good luck! It seems the mods are doing their jobs in keeping this place in order, thus allowing us to use the platform. If this thread doesn’t give you what you hope for just consider a PM with the person you’re having an issue with to talk it out or some other option! :)

Were you really trying to have a meaningful discussion while calling out JL with a fake/made fun of name. Did you think the thread would foster anything but hate when it was about her performing Britney’s songs. Like I mentioned in the messages when you said “they hate you”. They don’t. And Jordan probably needs to be extra careful right now with the amount of hatred and bullying toward people close to Britney with a rumored lawsuit. I’m sure you’re smart and can realize that your thread didn’t contribute meaningfully in the least. It’s one thing to have an opinion, it’s another to create an environment that will breed nothing but nasty comments. Besides, people are sick of seeing JL threads. There’s more her here than Britney right now. And being a member here is a privilege, not a right. We don’t pay for this service. All forums have rules and can block, ban, and even censor you if they want at any time. That’s how it goes. It’s not that serious. It’s not like you’re kicked off exhale. 

• Like 4
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Thanks :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I don’t really think it should matter. Already seen that topic? Don’t click it. Move along. My god, everything is made into such a big deal on here. 

I made a thread a few days ago and apparently it was Already Posted and I had all these newbies complaining right away - I had it "hidden" but was still shocked that all these new ppl came at me so quick like 

5h4ui9.gif

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

We’re you really trying to have a meaningful discussion while calling out JL with a fake name. Did you think the thread would foster anything but hate when it was about her performing Britney’s songs. Like I mentioned in the messages when you said “they hate you”. They don’t. And Jordan probably needs to be extra careful right now with the amount of hatred and bullying toward people close to Britney with a rumored lawsuit. I’m sure you’re smart and can realize that your thread didn’t contribute meaningfully in the least. It’s one thing to have an opinion, it’s another to create an environment that will breed nothing but nasty comments. Besides, people are sick of seeing JL threads. There’s more her here than Britney right now. 

I actually was because it was about Jamie Line singing songs that were Britney’s. I found it odd. I didn’t know there was a thread about that prior. Nor should it matter. Fun fact, that is Britney’s sister. It is a part of Britney’s life. 

also who cares if her name is being brought up. We should be happy because it’s involving her and hopefully the truth will come out. I refuse to say her name so I say Jamie Line. 

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I made a thread a few days ago and apparently it was Already Posted and I had all these newbies complaining right away - I had it "hidden" but was still shocked that all these new ppl came at me so quick like 

5h4ui9.gif

It’s crazy. Some take their jobs a little too seriously on here :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

11 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Another day, another pressed user aq9Apl8.gifBut wait, weren’t you the one calling me weird when all I literally said was that your JL post didn’t deserve its own thread. It really isn’t that serious nor was anyone showing me any sort of favoritism. 

Sorry sis, I called you weird because you wouldn’t stop messaging me. I also didn’t like your username :typing_keyboard_computer::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I actually was because it was about Jamie Line singing songs that were Britney’s. I found it odd. I didn’t know there was a thread about that prior. Nor should it matter. Fun fact, that is Britney’s sister. It is a part of Britney’s life. 

also who cares if her name is being brought up. We should be happy because it’s involving her and hopefully the truth will come out. I refuse to say her name so I say Jamie Line. 

You’re getting caught up on the wrong details. It’s not about calling her Jamie Line specifically. And yes you can call it Britney related. The actual and only point was that the thread was set up for failure and hatred about JL singing Britney’s songs. Even though you didn’t say anything “that bad” the thread wasn’t meaningful, and the only replies would have been ones that are bullying, or ones like mine who would call the thread out. What’s the point of a bickering thread about years old news? People are tired of hearing about JL. I’m just giving you some insight from a perspective other than your own. Even if you disagree, it’s how some others feel. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block