AriZona Iced Tea: "If @pepsi won’t say it, we will… #FreeBritney"

2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Pepsi should say something, cause if they want Britney to perform at the Superbowl when she comes back to music after her marriege and baby girl, they gotta show support and interest early on otherwise she'll do Coachella or Glastonbury and profit millions from a docu/show on Netflix  :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Hide contents

my delusion :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I mean she could if she wanted it enough 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, SkyNet said:

But I like the idea calling out brands that she worked with instead of people she may knew.

Let's call out Elizabeth Arden, they made millions on Britney perfumes 

“#FreeBritney Radiance” coming to a Kohls, Walgreens, or wherever fine perfumes are sold near you! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I wouldn't want Pepsi to do #FreeBritney cans, that would be in bad taste...

BUT I think as a token of appreciation for all the hard word, iconic ads, and sales Britney helped generate early in her career for them... Pepsi should re-release all her ads into rotation again on TV and social media.  Both as a thank you and a nod to #FreeBritney and her creativity.

giphy.gifR.b087317010402cdabfae29fdcc13ed6e?rik=Atumblr_mfpmm11LMR1qjsaj0o1_500.gif&ehk=Utumblr_owc2v7fpgx1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

• Love 4
On 7/21/2021 at 12:25 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Pepsi and Frito Lay are actually trying to recover from a big scandal it has come out that people have died and bosses did nothing but acted like nothing happened, back to work everybody.

I guess it's really horrible working conditions, and the whole worker dying and everybody continuing on like nothing happened was the one that broke the scandal, so their trying to recover from a huge lawsuit, backlash among the public over these horrible working conditions including no vacation or sick leave pay, if you take a day off it's unpaid, etc. 

They really don't have time to focus on Britney spears, their literally trying to save their arses right now. As the brand could legally shut down. 

Which is why the perfect time would to release new Britney bottles because I would buy several :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

I wouldn't want Pepsi to do #FreeBritney cans, that would be in bad taste...

BUT I think as a token of appreciation for all the hard word, iconic ads, and sales Britney helped generate early in her career for them... Pepsi should re-release all her ads into rotation again on TV and social media.  Both as a thank you and a nod to #FreeBritney and her creativity.

giphy.gifR.b087317010402cdabfae29fdcc13ed6e?rik=Atumblr_mfpmm11LMR1qjsaj0o1_500.gif&ehk=Utumblr_owc2v7fpgx1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

This is a good idea, I'd also love for them to release Britney cans back into stores again. It doesn't have to be Free Britney cans, but it would be nice. They did it recently and I have 1 can atleast. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

This is a good idea, I'd also love for them to release Britney cans back into stores again. It doesn't have to be Free Britney cans, but it would be nice. They did it recently and I have 1 can atleast. 

I actually bought the 12 packs to both MJ and Britney in regular and diet, and the plastic bottles. 

They could have kept Ray Charles and give us The Spice girls with that free cd the UK got of Step to Me..

Pepsi should release a Pink Glitter Soda and donate to Britney and womens rights charities. All Pepsi cans should go pink. Bring back Pink and Beyonce Mariah Spice Girls shakira etc all female artists that worked with Pepsi. Film them cracking open a can and then women and folks of all ages all over the world in different cities cracking open a pink can and raising it up. “To Britney” 

“Pepsi for those who think young🌹

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa727t0dhi0cbnqsxkq262m

• Love 1