AriZona Iced Tea: "If @pepsi won’t say it, we will… #FreeBritney"

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

This is is epic haha.  Imagine if Pepsi did release Free Britney bottles omg

Only if proceeds will go toward Britney or her attorney fee. Otherwise it's making money and her pain.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7bwoezdz9tx8z9ws89l5e

But I like the idea calling out brands that she worked with instead of people she may knew.

Let's call out Elizabeth Arden, they made millions on Britney perfumes 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Only if proceeds will go toward Britney or her attorney fee. Otherwise it's making money and her pain.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7bwoezdz9tx8z9ws89l5e

But I like the idea calling out brands that she worked with instead of people she may knew.

Let's call out Elizabeth Arden, they made millions on Britney perfumes 

I'm sure FreeBritney-The Fragrance will be revealed any day now, with the Chapelle desert pic photoshopped to feature a pink dress with Britney handcuffed to a giant limited edition collector's bottle. 

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

i love the mention of pepsi in this forum

i am just having this as my daily drink right now

Pepsi has all the time to post it meanwhile

id still say Pepsi is helping me to #freebritney cause it is such a good drink (Y)

I use to drink Pepsi all the time because I was convinced it was Britney’s favorite soda for years :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I'm sure FreeBritney-The Fragrance will be revealed any day now, with the Chapelle desert pic photoshopped to feature a pink dress with Britney handcuffed to a giant limited edition collector's bottle. 

Oh there go do the bs the did with ego/Prerogative and just use 3 letters from freeBritney like idk “TEN”

- “TEN by FreeBritney, because your always the perfect 10 and I hope you (vocal fry) love it “ 

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Pepsi and Frito Lay are actually trying to recover from a big scandal it has come out that people have died and bosses did nothing but acted like nothing happened, back to work everybody.

I guess it's really horrible working conditions, and the whole worker dying and everybody continuing on like nothing happened was the one that broke the scandal, so their trying to recover from a huge lawsuit, backlash among the public over these horrible working conditions including no vacation or sick leave pay, if you take a day off it's unpaid, etc. 

They really don't have time to focus on Britney spears, their literally trying to save their arses right now. As the brand could legally shut down. 

Yep...
They would sound pretty hypocritical to say #FreeBritney when they do similar things to their staff...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Omg! Lets write them and suggest it. Or at least they could do some kind of nod to her. Her Pepsi commercials were freakin awesome

Britney doesn’t want anyone profiting off her. So unless the FreeBritney cans and drinks were FREE, lol which they won’t be, it ain’t happening

• Love 1

Pepsi should say something, cause if they want Britney to perform at the Superbowl when she comes back to music after her marriege and baby girl, they gotta show support and interest early on otherwise she'll do Coachella or Glastonbury and profit millions from a docu/show on Netflix  :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Spoiler

my delusion :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, merci12 said:

ahhhh remember when years ago she was 'caught' drinking Coke while she was still under a contract with Pepsi? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Also corporations should stay away from #FreeBritney. We've just been thru the Corporate Pride in June. Enough! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

well coke is better. cant blame her. 

• Like 1