AriZona Iced Tea: "If @pepsi won’t say it, we will… #FreeBritney"

16 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Omg! Lets write them and suggest it. Or at least they could do some kind of nod to her. Her Pepsi commercials were freakin awesome

Remember …

🎶 The world goes round and round but some things never change 🎶

Bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bahhhh joy of Pepsi 😉

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7vc6psstzpdgudpkwtf1m

Our Queen even makes a damn soda commercial epic 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Omg! Lets write them and suggest it. Or at least they could do some kind of nod to her. Her Pepsi commercials were freakin awesome

I was actually thinking of calling their marketing dept tomo. I did reach out to them on instagram but Im sure they get a lot of direct messages and comments so I doubt they'll answer

• Love 5

Pepsi and Frito Lay are actually trying to recover from a big scandal it has come out that people have died and bosses did nothing but acted like nothing happened, back to work everybody.

I guess it's really horrible working conditions, and the whole worker dying and everybody continuing on like nothing happened was the one that broke the scandal, so their trying to recover from a huge lawsuit, backlash among the public over these horrible working conditions including no vacation or sick leave pay, if you take a day off it's unpaid, etc. 

They really don't have time to focus on Britney spears, their literally trying to save their arses right now. As the brand could legally shut down. 

• Like 5