The fact that "Britney Jean" is the name her dad use to scold her

16 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Basically "Britney Jean" is Jamie's official album right?

00:51

It’s sad how she instantly calls it a term of endearment after saying her dad called her that when she was “bad”…I hate this so much. First…No kid is “bad” and also, she shouldn’t have been excusing her dad’s behavior.

**** that old crusty mean *** Colon.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I watched this when it first came out & it has zero replay value. Just tried re-watching it, but I couldn’t make it past the “It Should be Easy” segment. Will I Am is so cringe, there was so much ***ual tension between him & Ryan- watch their eyes and their legs:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I think Britney wanted to get up at one point and let them at each other :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

12 hours ago, Antidote said:

Basically "Britney Jean" is Jamie's official album right?

00:51

I always appreciated Will helping/carrying Britney during the BJ era :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It’s like he picked up on the fact she was super uncomfortable & couldn’t really be chatty because of medication. Forever appreciative for this.

• Like 1