Soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo, is a fan of Madonna in terms of music and the way she is as a businesswoman

Soccer legend Cristino Ronaldo is a huge Madonna fan, loves everything about her and admires her as a businesswoman, stating nobody in Music today, can get the kind of business deals whether it's the highest paid female recording contract, her 120 Million contract with Live nation still stands as the highest female recording contract, no other contract by a female act has broken Madonna's 3 album deal with Live nation, which was completed in 2019 with Madame X. 

He also talks about how no female puts the one of a kind stage shows with groundbreaking technology,  stating The MDNA screens are still the biggest as her stages are designed for stadiums with one of a kind sound systems that's copyrighted to just Madonna herself. 

Cristiano recommended Lisbon, as a good education for her sons Soccer skills, she did move there for the best Soccer education, but also left The US during the Trump years of his rule as president, this wasn't the first time, David Letterman addressed to her you lived in London for 8 years, while she didn't mention her marriage or family reasons, she said Iived in London during the Bush years, which was the best decision I've ever made. 

At least I can always move when I don't like the person who's president, I can always move back when a President is in the White House that I respect, love and admire. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block