Rumor: A private Facebook has Britney speaking against her family and That her family wants her "dead" as she's worth more.

When the conservatorship is over, I hope Britney truly gets the time and break she deserves and has deserved all along.

And even if this isn't Britney writing it, I see nothing here to suggest she wouldn't think these things. It could explain her annoyance at seeing her sister sing her songs in public (like she was a Britney replacement) and would certainly seem to follow the trend of the conservatorship shoe-horning Jamie Lynn in as the trustee of Britney's trust prior to Jayden and Sean turning 18, preventing Britney from having any additional offspring, and also being so cavalier with throwing her into insane asylums and approving brain damaging medications. 

You think they were still planning to milk that udder (by trotting her out to do live performances) after damaging her into irreparable harm? If you get "business" about it, what you do is escalate the "crazy" and then rake in the big $$ from sympathy coin after the star's death, especially since the "s** symbol" is no longer marketable after 40.

• Love 1

It could  be her or not, probably not her, but sounds about right. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:  I mean is pretty obvious at this point they tried to either provoque an "accidental" overdose with all the ***** they were popping her or they tried to make her life so miserable she will kill herself.  Im so glad she had the chance to share her story, now everyone knows if anything tragic happen (it wont) we know were to look at. 

• Love 1

I'm thinking this is not real, it's awfully different from the IG - which I guess we have collectively decided is really her now.

But the bit about Michael Jackson - painfully true in his particular case. Was effectively going broke when he died; estate has made upwards of a billion of dollars since then..

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheBestFan said:

When the conservatorship is over, I hope Britney truly gets the time and break she deserves and has deserved all along.

And even if this isn't Britney writing it, I see nothing here to suggest she wouldn't think these things. It could explain her annoyance at seeing her sister sing her songs in public (like she was a Britney replacement) and would certainly seem to follow the trend of the conservatorship shoe-horning Jamie Lynn in as the trustee of Britney's trust prior to Jayden and Sean turning 18, preventing Britney from having any additional offspring, and also being so cavalier with throwing her into insane asylums and approving brain damaging medications. 

You think they were still planning to milk that udder (by trotting her out to do live performances) after damaging her into irreparable harm? If you get "business" about it, what you do is escalate the "crazy" and then rake in the big $$ from sympathy coin after the star's death, especially since the "s** symbol" is no longer marketable after 40.

I did see Mama Spears admit that Jamie Lynn was actually daddy's favorite of the 3 Kids, so there's that..

Britney really was just by herself.  

Lynne favored Bryan, Lied to Britney that she was mamas girl, and it's so obvious Jamie Lynn was Jamie's girl, given her name. 

So Britney was by herself and the black sheep as her parents already had their favorite child, and looked at Britney like the stepchild or a mistake. That they had to show her fake love, just to make her feel okay.  

"Michael Jackson told me...." 

Uhhhh yeah... calling BS on this. There's no real evidence she had a friendship with that sicko or talked to him that regularly. People forget that MJ was seen as a huge joke and a laughing stock prior to his death. After he died, everyone casually forgot about his crimes and have whitewashed him. 

This is fan fiction. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

it's awfully different from the IG - which I guess we have collectively decided is really her now.

It's still just speculation, we can't really decide anything unless Britney tells it from her mouth in court, or in interview, then we'll be 100% sure 

I wouldn't be surprised. There are celebs that make more money after death than probably the last few years they were living. I think it's probably a rare situation where you've got somebody that you can't make more money off of. I look at Falco and the man was so ****ed up that he definitely wasn't somebody that had songs in the vaults that his team could keep on putting out decades after his death. Everything's dried up imo. And I'm curious if Karen Carpenter wasn't in a similar boat. I don't see any stories about UNRELEASED Karen Carpenter solo songs or Carpenters songs. 

And I also can't help thinking of something I heard George Michael say. Really oughta look him up and see how that's going since he passed away. He said something along the lines of he's made enough money. He wanted to put his stuff online and have people donate money to charities. I guarantee that wish isn't being followed. And if that snippet was put in something after his death I'm honestly surprised that comment wasn't removed completely. 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:34 PM, sunny_liston said:

I'm thinking this is not real, it's awfully different from the IG - which I guess we have collectively decided is really her now.

But the bit about Michael Jackson - painfully true in his particular case. Was effectively going broke when he died; estate has made upwards of a billion of dollars since then..

since you brought it up no most people dont think its her on IG. speak for yourself. thanks.