Taylor Swift WILL NOT submit Fearless to Grammys or CMA

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I like both, but evermore is hella relatable, willow with that lyric.

"I come back stronger than a 90s trend" which makes me feel honored while some of the 80s trends came back and was hella popular with the older millennials (me, born in 84, I represent the last to play outside, live in an analog world, last to have fat back tvs, etc.)

But to see Generation Z embraced the 9ps does make me smile, 90s was really the last time the world felt connected, 9/11 was like a hot minute but that faded fast and we never recovered. 

I was born in 1986 and I remember an analogue world, playing outside, no social media, no Euro currency, Spice Girls etc.

I had no Internet till like 2008 so I was an innocent girl for a looong time 😄

Anyone who was born in the 80s was old enough at the end of the 90s to remember how things were back then. 

It's the 80s I don't remember because I was too young still. 

I'm glad I got to enjoy that world ❤️. 90s were the best period ever for me. 

13 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Im confused. Even though its the same album but with newer recorded versions, it could be submitted for the Grammys and potentially win in the same categories as it won before? Like I get it that she's not going to submit but in general any artist can re-record an album and submit it again later? How is that fair?

It would be consider new material if it's new recording.
If I remember correctly Beyonce got a Grammy nomination for a live recording of her older song once.

update* 
Twice actually.
Me, Myself and I (live) was nominated for Best R&B in 09 though it's a 03 song.
And Halo win Best Pop in 10 and got nominated again for the same category for its liver version.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nux1989 said:

If I remember correctly Beyonce got a Grammy nomination for a live recording of her older song once.

update* 
Twice actually.
And Halo win Best Pop in 10 and got nominated again for the same category for its liver version.

I understand now. Thanks for the run down! 

On 7/21/2021 at 8:04 PM, Kevney said:

Fans cannot vote for the Grammys. ? Its the recording academy that votes.

Okay I'm a bit late on this (obviously reading through this thread again) but I haven't heard anything about the Grammy's changing the rules to allow fan votes? I think there would be a lot of backlash if that happened. The Billboard article says 'voters', but I'm assuming they're referring to the Recording Academy who will vote on who wins.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:43 AM, nux1989 said:

update* 
Twice actually.

How is that even allowed ddddd. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block