What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

Femme Fatale. It's pure pop perfection from start to finish. Britney was slightly ahead of the trend during this era. She mainstreamed dubstep through Freakshow on Blackout and cemented it as 'her sound' in the 2010s. 

Glory had a few meh tracks for me. Plus it's more on-trend than ahead of it. 

• Love 4

Glory's my favorite even though I hate most of the lyrics :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:  But I still love that she went for a completely different sound, without her usual bops. It's not longer inside my top 3 but it's still a great album. 

I barely listen to Femme Fatale (minus a few songs like HIAM, IOU and HATLM). It's a "meh" for me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And then Britney Jean... Her worst album without a doubut I think it's the one with the best lyrics overall (let's ignore chilling with you lol) and i love a few songs. It could have been an amazing album without myah and will :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1

I don't like what they did to the Glory vocals and I can't listen to it mixed with her older songs (it ceases to sound like Brit to me). It's such a shame because the songs and tracks are otherwise great.

(So I think, maybe, Femme Fatale. Such a shame about Glory's potential.)

By now everytime I listen to FF and BJ, I can literally hear how her artistic integrity was completely stolen from her and that she had zero say or impact on the music. The thing I like about Glory is that she actually was inspired, even by artists like Tracy Chapman, which I never expected. I can‘t stand soulles robotic music anyway so it‘s Glory to me.

• Like 2

I know it's odd, but I'm choosing Femme Fatale 

I totally agree with people when they say it is generic, or hasn't aged well, plus she's so out of it during the era it is sad.

HOWEVER, I can't help it, I stan so many songs from it and it also comes down to personal taste. I love dubstep/electronic music so I'm naturally more akin to it.

Ngl, I love Glory but I PERSONALLY find it a tad overrated, just me tho.

I also don't hate Britney Jean, like everyone else does. I really love some songs from it too!