What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

Hard to chose between Glory and FF. They are very different. 
Can’t choose between «TTWE, HIAM, Inside Out, How I Roll, BFB, HATLM» and «Make Me, Just Love Me, Slumber Party,  Love Me Down, Mood Ring, Swimming in the Stars» ether. I need all of this in my life. 
But definitely Work ***** EP is the worst. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Seriously. FF aged like milk :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: it was outdated when it got released and it remains outdated now. I do love He About Lose Me.

Overall it’s not like it’s a bad album, but I was so used to Britney using new sounds that it shocked me she released an EDM heavy album when EDM was on its way out.

nah I think FF was still good for its time, it was on par with other releases of that year like Born This Way

• Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

FF has more singles material and tracks that are made to be hits.. it’s a good album and how dare u say it aged horrible lol + it was experimental sound for Britney and brought tracks like (HIAM, I wanna go, inside out, criminal, how I roll, he about to loose me etc)

on the other I enjoy her vocals on glory(Like private show that u hate but it’s one of the best on album).. it’s more experimental on vocal side. But doesn’t have hit material what I missed right from the start.. it’s a mood album and has few skips.. thing that I don’t like on glory is Choruses - why are they instrumental or one phrase and repetitive af?! I prefer when songs have (intro), verses, prechoruses, choruses, bridges and smth like second bridges lol  (that’s why I love “britney” more I guess)

anyway I don’t want to choose cause they are too different albums for me and like that both of them exists..

about “Britney Jean” - finish it and then I will have more honest opinion🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Glory is very Britney, but still went with the current flow, sounded fresh. Also her performances and appearance was like prime 2.0.

FF is not bad, but I always associate it with how unhappy Britney seemed, so I usually don't listen to that album. And I don't even acknowledge BJ (aside from WB, with I do listen sometimes in the gym).
TBH I usually just skip Circus as well as it's really generic, and she also said that she was basically blackmailed to do the Circus tour, so I think the same goes for the album as well.

I hope we can have her opinion about the post CS music at some point, when she's free.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Rik said:

I think hard to forget ya is such an underrated track, specially this specific part. I know people say it’s forgettable but for me it sums up the entire ******* album. Iconic. 

Reminds me of good and bad parts of 4-5 years ago, kinda cool

I think the chorus is a big meltdown :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

it’s like :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:... :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:...:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:...:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 3

I think I can bop and dance more to FF than Glory BUT Glory is definitely more ‘Britney’ than FF.

Her vocals and essence is all over Glory. So I mostly prefer to listen to FF but Glory is the better album overall.

BJ has a few tracks I like but yeah....

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

nah I think FF was still good for its time, it was on par with other releases of that year like Born This Way

It was made for its time definitely, however I would say they have probably aged faster than circus just as an example 

• Like 2

Femme Fatale is more cohesive, very ahead of its time (i.e., using dubstep in mainstream music). However, I can't stand some of the songs in it, such as How I Roll.

Don't hold it against me, but Glory sounds like Selena Gomez wannabe. There's no bad songs in it, but instead of creating trends like she used to do, Glory follows trend (mellow ***ual sound which was popular around 2016).  

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Rik said:

It was made for its time definitely, however I would say they have probably aged faster than circus just as an example 

with Circus is weird 'cause it's all over the place. It was late 2000's but it doesn't sound 2000's at all, but it doesn't sound ahead of its time either, it's just weird. I mean I like it, but it's hard for me to put a label on it as outdated or not, even when it was still new. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021