X17 Online: Britney Spears Can't Resist Junk Food After Major Turn In Conservatorship Case

People have always been SO obsessed with her diet and body. Other celebrities like Beyoncé or whoever will gain a few pounds and people are like “they’re so curvaceous and womanly” or the media will run stories saying “so and so is just like us! They enjoy a cheat day with a milkshake too.” 

Then with Britney ..

It’s like BREAKING NEWS Britney ate some Cheetos! Is she addicted to Cheetos? Does she let her children eat Cheetos??? Should she lose custody time if she let her kids have Cheetos? OMG rumor is she might be up to a size 6! When will her struggle with morbid obesity end??

Its so insane. 

• Like 3

Guys, for the love of all things holy (aka Britney Spears) can we PLEASE not ever ever E V 👏🏾 E R 👏🏾 post from X17 on here ever again?  It’s bad enough we have TMZ but X17?  This is straight up 2007 vibes and I am not here for it. 

to the OP thank you for posting Britney news however, this is not an attack on you personally love ❤️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

If we ever start an underground secret Britney Society, I feel like “Fanta Fanta no coke” should be the entry password 

Fanta Fanta no Coke a classic! 

one of my fav lines is. 

My favorite kind of Pepsi? Pepsi is pepsi. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

People who only eat right all the time have the right to eat junk food whenever they want

I love that Britney is the kind of "cheetos, doritos, burger, cupcake, pizza, Coke, Fanta, Pepsi" girl!!!

she's the kind of person I want to eat doritos and guacamole and chilli with while watching a movie

• Love 2