X17 Online: Britney Spears Can't Resist Junk Food After Major Turn In Conservatorship Case

Britney Spears definitely loves her junk food! The singer was spotted hitting up the Carl's Jr. drive-thru in Calabasas alongside boyfriend Sam Asghari and a convoy of bodyguards. Brit attempted to shield her face from the cameras as a bodyguard retrieved her food and delivered it to her driver-side door. The fast food run comes on the heels of a Judge Brenda Penny's approval of the resignation of Britney's lawyer of 13 years and granting a motion allowing the singer to handpick her own attorney in her quest to dissolve her conservatorship. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

X17 still exists ? Not giving any clicks b/c I don’t support the media hounding her. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

See...these are the stupid 2006/2007 headlines that got her where she is. Media manipulation 101. 

they used to be "nice" to her and she was nice to them too, but I don't know why they're now doing this, as you say, as if it was 2007 

• Like 1