Britney: I've been told to keep quiet for so long & i'm not even close to saying all I need to say

Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread or you will be removed from it.

Just now, DougFrmBrazil said:

Ugh no. We need urban, pop songs. We’re living through our worst times we don’t need songs about anger.

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I can see your point and respect that . But I think maybe some songs might be good for her to get it out in an artistic way . 

2 minutes ago, Martini said:

I hope they dont try to stop or harm her if she's threatening to drop some  truth bombs

I doubt that since she can easily expose them in court. They're probably letting her do whatever she wants so they can say in court "See? We don't monitor Britney, let us stay as conservators."

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

God I can only imagine the mental turmoil she's going to have to relearn everything. She was trained to shut everything off and just accepts things. What a beautiful thing it will be for her to reprogram how she thinks and sees life.

We will be here waiting for you girl! 

• Love 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Twitter Team
12 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

She removed the last post I wonder why? Anyway I’m looking forward to her saying more and what else she has to spill  

Oh ddd I just realised that.