Cher is 100% Britney Supporter!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn I saw a female psychic do a tarot card reading for Britney last year and she said that Britney would be free by September 2021, and a woman is going to be the one that really speeds up the process. And she didn't know if it was Britney's mom, sister or a famous person. How crazy would if be if Britney was freed in September? I wish I could find the video now.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I could've sworn I saw a female psychic do a tarot card reading for Britney last year and she said that Britney would be free by September 2021, and a woman is going to be the one that really speeds up the process. And she didn't know if it was Britney's mom, sister or a famous person. How crazy would if be if Britney was freed in September? I wish I could find the video now.

Yeah but I think we might have an idea about that one. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2