Maybe we should slow down

We, as the Britney Army, LOVE Brit!  Seeing her shine a bit more recently makes my heart sing!   But maybe we should slow down on our taking photos and videos of Britney driving, and exploring some new "freedoms".  She is posting more on IG, and I personally believe It's actually her.  Which means a different access to her then before!  

Let's let Brit share her story!  (A) following her and taking photos/videos has to be triggering, regardless of positive intent.  I mean this is part of what played into her unraveling in 2008.  Constant exposure, lack of privacy.  (B) She is sharing what she wants to, and its amazing seeing her use her voice, lets' not scare her off from being so open now.    

Let's live in the shine that she shares! and feed off of the radiance we get from her music!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Displayname30 said:

It makes me really uncomfortable seeing any paparazzi pics of her shared on this forum. Any time those pics are shared = demand. We don't want to incentivize demand for an intrusion of her privacy. 

The recent pictures that have come out are positive to Britney. She knew the paparazzis were there and she took advantage of that to show the world she does not have access to her own credit cards. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

@@Slayer @PokemonSpears

Can we create a separate topic for these "I believe it's her" people or are we silencing only the non believers?

I think there was already a thread about it, but I need to dive 10 pages down :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But you're right, there should be just two threads, one for those who doubt it and the ones that do believe it's her.

Or we could just have one main thread discussing both theories. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  What do you think?  @Community Super Mods

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think there was already a thread about it, but I need to dive 10 pages down :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But you're right, there should be just two threads, one for those who doubt it and the ones that do believe it's her.

Or we could just have one main thread discussing both theories. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  What do you think?  @Community Super Mods

I think the small minority that do not think it is her should have their own separate thread, they are just the loudest.

If people do not believe Britney posted something in one of the future instagram post threads they should put their comments in their "Opinion: I don't think Britney posts on instagram" thread along with the post. Everyone who believes it is her should enjoy the original thread in peace in my opinion.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I think the small minority that do not think it is her should have their own separate thread, they are just the loudest.

If people do not believe Britney posted something in one of the future instagram post threads they should put their comments in their "Opinion: I don't think Britney posts on instagram" thread along with the post. Everyone who believes it is her should enjoy the original thread in peace in my opinion.

Shouldn't the actual thing be just "not be an ******* doesn't matter what your opinion is"? Like now I myself am kinda on the fence about the IG thing but I was convinced it wasn't her until not too long ago and I've been vocal about it and just haven't fought or caused drama with anyone about it... Everyone should be able to share to their views on the original threads as a lot of other way worse and more damaging opinions about Brit and the cship have been thrown around in other original threads and nothing happened to those people... It's more about character than it is about the opinion itself, at least for what I see...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Shouldn't the actual thing be just "not be an ******* doesn't matter what your opinion is"? Like now I myself am kinda on the fence about the IG thing but I was convinced it wasn't her until not too long ago and I've been vocal about it and just haven't fought or caused drama with anyone about it... Everyone should be able to share to their views on the original threads as a lot of other way worse and more damaging opinions about Brit and the cship have been thrown around in other original threads and nothing happened to those people... It's more about character than it is about the opinion itself, at least for what I see...

The pinned thread is how it will be.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Slayer said:

That's bias and tries to silence anyone who doesn't believe it

Either we play fair or none at all.