Share something you have learned from your usage of money?

• 1 month later...

I've been saving some money for quite a while and I was very proud of it. My brother would always be kind of condescending to me telling me I was stingy and that I did not enjoy life nor did I live it to the fullest. Once I told him that I was saving money so that I could live a decent life in the future, and he said,"Okay, but what about the present? Let's say tomorrow a car hits you and you die. All your money will be left unspent and you lived a pretty miserable life always saving it and never treating yourself to the things you wanted. All we have is today. Tomorrow, well...who knows..." :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I was like :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

He was right. I mean, we should not spend our money like tomorrow does not exist, but it is okay to treat yourself from time to time and enjoy it without any regrets. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

1 hour ago, Oh baby baby said:

I've been saving some money for quite a while and I was very proud of it. My brother would always be kind of condescending to me telling me I was stingy and that I did not enjoy life nor did I live it to the fullest. Once I told him that I was saving money so that I could live a decent life in the future, and he said,"Okay, but what about the present? Let's say tomorrow a car hits you and you die. All your money will be left unspent and you lived a pretty miserable life always saving it and never treating yourself to the things you wanted. All we have is today. Tomorrow, well...who knows..." :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I was like :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

He was right. I mean, we should not spend our money like tomorrow does not exist, but it is okay to treat yourself from time to time and enjoy it without any regrets. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

in case you have a plan if you have a good plan what to do with your life then nothing fails (thats what i say as what i think is very true. i think we should always pave our way to a dream future, and if we are saving, then we should also think what for.)

i mean i come from the walk of believing in being a dream builer. in short, i think we should have a dream too.

and we should know our calling.

ANYWAY, thats just my beliefs.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block