Is Billie Eilish faking her tourettes?

Billie eilish has mentioned have tourettes in this screenshot taken from her ig page. 

Every Time Billie Eilish Opened Up About Living With Tourette Syndrome - Billie  Eilish Tourette Syndrome

notice the part that says her tics are only physical and not super noticable, well in order to be diagnosed with tourettes a person must have both motor and vocal tics. here are three sources to verify this.  

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tourette-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20350470  

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/tourette/diagnosis.html 

https://tourette.org/about-tourette/overview/diagnosis/ 

so what do you guys think discuss.

what would she gain from faking it?

you can notice her tics if you pay attention to her interviews... it may be a very light case of tourettes. i don't think she's faking tics while being interviewed, plus they look very natural to me.

i feel like now it's cool to hate on her and people are enjoying turning their backs on her, and it's not fair. 

• Like 2

That's not true you have to be vocal? Where did you ever hear that?

I've seen many people that just have it physically. 

Look up tourettes syndrome diagnosis many websites can verify, along with the three in the OP you have to have both to be diagnosed. 

17 minutes ago, H4T3r said:

Look up tourettes syndrome diagnosis many websites can verify, along with the three in the OP you have to have both to be diagnosed. 

well there's plenty of people who have only physical tics like i said, it's a different kind that is all. i don't think it's very nice to call someone a liar in this situating. what did she gain for saying this?

I never believed that she had it in the first place. It seemed like an obvious gimmick that she used back when she first became famous to make her more edgy, kind of like Gaga's claim of being bi***ual in 2008, or Halsey's claim of being able to see sounds as colors and whatever other hundred disorders they said they have. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I never believed that she had it in the first place. It seemed like an obvious gimmick that she used back when she first became famous to make her more edgy, kind of like Gaga's claim of being bi***ual in 2008, or Halsey's claim of being able to see sounds as colors and whatever other hundred disorders they said they have. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Yes, Billie also claims to have Synesthesia which is seeing sounds and colors.  

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Okay lowkey it doesn't matter. Even if she doesn't have vocal tics and because of that you are concurring she just has a tic disorder, what difference does it make is? Is the the world gonna end because Billie Eilish allegedly mistake the reason of her her tics? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But it is lowkey offensive to people who really suffer from it, so it is kind of hurtful that she got clout for something others really suffer with daily.