Britney Army needs to stop bullying people

I agreeΒ with this thread. I understand this fanbase's anger/frustration at certain people which is completely understandable, and I think we have a right to criticise them if we don't agree with what they do or say. But for fans to send mean comments, call people awful names andΒ send death threats is just not on at all. It makes the whole fanbase look very bad as a result.Β And for some to even bully children? As much as you guys dislike Jamie Lynn I would hate to think some fans are being horrible about her children online who have had NO SAY in this whatsoever. They are still very young, just let them enjoy their childhood without a grown adult feeling they need to bully them.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Asks everyone to not online bully anyone but also let me call Amber Lynn not that bright and a gold digger...you do realize she comes from a family of wealth? I like the sentiment of your post though.

I admit that it's a bit of a contradiction but i didn't say this on her personal page , i said it on this forum

i'm mostly talking about fans who go on her instagram and harass her, that's just vile imo

commenting things like "#FreeBritney" is fine i think, but making fun of her looks etc is not

• Like 1

Believe me, a mean comment on their social media is nothing compared to the 13 years of a c-ship Britney's been under.Β 

They act like it affects them so much because they love playing the victim role when in reality they just feel exposed.Β :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

The only point I agree with everyone is about serious violent threaths or bringing other people (specially children, they have anything to do with this).Β 

May the lord wrap their mean azzes, hopefullyΒ :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dreams said:

Britney Army should stop going after literally everyone , a lot of you guys are in your 30s and yet you continue to harassΒ  people on instagram and bully them , it isn't really helpful, people will just think we're insane, the only thing we should do is investigate and find proof instead of bullying Britney's relatives. Stop bullying Judge Penny's son too. Focus on the important things which is exposing and investigating.

and... why do you guys attack amber lynn, as if that girl the power to do anything... she doesn't seem very bright. and she is a gold digger. don't except anything from her.

Judge Penny son put himself out there in a quest for attention mentioning that's his mother and she don't play as he said.Β  He's getting the attention he craved and he's been an ******* so deserve whatever the fans are giving him.

• Haha 1

We're not bullying anyone , plus james , Lucifer and JeaLouS (jls) deserve it so I don't careΒ :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:Β but I agree it would be stupid to bully people who hasn't done anything wrong like Penny's son ( that would be really dumb since we need her to be on Britney's side)

Bullying is bad, especially hating on kids or innocent people.Β But at the same time -Β shouldn't Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor face the consequences of their behaviour? I have no mercy for people who are this evil. Getting hate comments is not even comparable to what they have done to Britney spears. Or am I wrong?Β 

• Love 1

I totally agree, bullying and posting hate messages won't get us anywhere, they will just ask for more money from Britney to pay their security. I agree with asking questions, but never sending hate/death threats specially to kids, that is off limits. Also, it will give team con more arguments against the movement.

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I don't think it's bullying, it's karma. What is not okay: DeathΒ threats, but the rest:Β 

You can't destroy a life like that and expect people to be quiet about it.Β 

And to be honest: It's not helping that her team make stupid statements about it.Β 

Well, bullying isn't helping either. You just want to feel good by attacking others, it's called revenge mentality. Funny you talk about karma too. You know, in Britney's case there are many things we don't know. So nothing you think is true is proven to be 100 percent true. So, if you are mistaken and you are wrongfully doing 'karma's' work, then that same karma will get back at you at some point. Just saying.

Negativity, revenge, bullying are not okay.

You can't play dirty and expect to do good. There is no such concept as 'Oh I am entitled to bully because I am right'. Nope.

• Love 1

People need to leave children out of it, but honestly Jamie lynne and that rat husband of hers have got what was coming to them. The fact that even just a few months ago this woman was doing interviews talking about how her sister was fine is just disgusting.Β 

3 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Well, bullying isn't helping either. You just want to feel good by attacking others, it's called revenge mentality. Funny you talk about karma too. You know, in Britney's case there are many things we don't know. So nothing you think is true is proven to be 100 percent true. So, if you are mistaken and you are wrongfully doing 'karma's' work, then that same karma will get back at you at some point. Just saying.

Negativity, revenge, bullying are not okay.

You can't play dirty and expect to do good. There is no such concept as 'Oh I am entitled to bully because I am right'. Nope.

After a certain degree of abuse, you can't just ''kill them with kindness''. You can't just ignore the rage that is inside you after hearing how badly someone has been abused,Β repeatedly and for several years. This is not just about ''bulliying'', it's aboutΒ defending the victims and also expressing your anger. I actually really didn't mind the time when Harvey Weinstein got the hate from the whole worldΒ 

I agree , so many fanbases have actually given us their hearts and sympathy . So NOΒ  bullying should be happening there.Β 

As far as the Judge Penny's son....why would people bully him? Like he has any control or input over this? We need to focus our energy on positive and loving vibes for BRITNEYΒ  and BRITNEYΒ  alone.Β :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Β 

Β This is not a time to be or treat people in an evil mannerΒ :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

2 hours ago, mangotango said:

But this specific sub-forum is about Britney Spears.

Then where is the post in general pop forum to stop other bullies…point is there are 100 people who are trying to help Britney and one of them do something wrong you are calling all 100 of them as wrongdoer…

Just try to say something wrong about BeyoncΓ© or even call her flop..her b-hives will rip you and your Insta apart.Β 
Β 

It’s stereotypical like 2000s..if Britney wear a short dress let’s question her choice..same with her fans..if they aggressively called out lower like JL or Lue to save Britney’s from this slavery ..let’s call them out and when rest of fan base do it ..just shut mouth and watch the game

• Like 1