Britney Army needs to stop bullying people

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had a symbol like the beehive has bees that we could use to let them know we see you but not actually attack the person ya know lol its not ok to attack people online. Some people take it too far and it doesn't help anyone.

Behive threw Beyonce CDs on  to Keri Hilson :orangu_orangutan_ape:

keribey.jpg?w=640

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had a symbol like the beehive has bees that we could use to let them know we see you but not actually attack the person ya know lol its not ok to attack people online. Some people take it too far and it doesn't help anyone.

Lion(esse)? You can start a trend here, be the change you want to see in the world! :) 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Right, but there is a difference between commenting here about someone vs. directing it at them on their platform. I can agree with Jordan that we ought to try to perhaps be a bit more constructive around here too sometimes, but if you are going to do it - keep it here. The point is that bringing outside of Exhale to these people's platform makes supporters look bad and is ammunition for Vivian to argue for sealing hearings. 

Oh then yeah agree with that statement then 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Behive threw Beyonce CDs on  to Keri Hilson :orangu_orangutan_ape:

keribey.jpg?w=640

Omg is this real?! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: poor Keri Hilson!

1 minute ago, mangotango said:

Lion(esse)? You can start a trend here, be the change you want to see in the world! :) 

Omg a lion would be perfect! I love that

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had a symbol like the beyhive has bees that we could use to let them know we see you but not actually attack the person ya know lol its not ok to attack people online. Some people take it too far and it doesn't help anyone.

Well we can use snakes emojis like we were doing to the Zoey 101 chick.

2 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Right, but there is a difference between commenting here about someone vs. directing it at them on their platform. I can agree with Jordan that we ought to try to perhaps be a bit more constructive around here too sometimes, but if you are going to do it - keep it here. The point is that bringing outside of Exhale to these people's platform makes supporters look bad and is ammunition for Vivian to argue for sealing hearings. 

How exactly is Vivian gonna use that in court lmao.

Is she gonna put us all in conservatorship  ? What does Britney have to do with jer stans behavior.

Is Vivian gonna be like "some Britney stans are bullying us,she needs to stay in c-ship" lol

Just now, Easy There said:

How exactly is Vivian gonna use that in court lmao.

Is she gonna put us all in conservatorship  ? What does Britney have to do with jer stans behavior.

Is Vivian gonna be like "some Britney stans are bullying us,she needs to stay in c-ship" lol

No, as I wrote - as an argument for sealing the hearings/documents/whatever. 

• Like 1

The people that are bullying JL and others in the comments section are the same people that BULLIED Britney herself. Y’all talked about Britney’s hair, her dancing, her numerous selfies, her dance videos from her living room, the photo shoots she did herself in her living room, made fun of her eye make up… and the list goes on. 

Britney obviously sees you toxic *** *****es in the comments which is why she dragged Y’ALL IN ADDITION to her ratchet *** family/ “support system.”

I pray for the day Britney can finally leave this all behind, change her name, dye her hair, move somewhere peaceful and have some little Asghari’s running around.

If I never hear from Britney again, that will be 100000% okay if I know she is free and happy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Dreams said:

Britney Army should stop going after literally everyone , a lot of you guys are in your 30s and yet you continue to comment on people's instagram and bully them , it isn't really helpful, people will just think we're insane, the only thing we should do is investigate and find proof instead of bullying Britney's relatives. Stop bullying Judge Penny's son too. Focus on the important things which is exposing and investigating.

Yes, tell it how it is.

Oh, wait a minute....

2 hours ago, Dreams said:

And... why do you guys attack amber lynn, as if that girl the power to do anything... she doesn't seem very bright. and she is a gold digger. don't except anything from her.

Cheering Rooting GIF

• Haha 5
Just now, mangotango said:

No, as I wrote - as an argument for sealing the hearings/documents/whatever. 

With Rosengart in charge sealing will be sealed only if Britney wants it lol.

Judge won't seal them because some rich as lawyers are being bullied on social media.

They are lucky Britney doesn't have stan base like BTS Army. They would see what bullying looks like hahah

7 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had a symbol like the beyhive has bees that we could use to let them know we see you but not actually attack the person ya know lol its not ok to attack people online. Some people take it too far and it doesn't help anyone.

Alexa play Liar.mp3 :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

I do think it is okay to drag her team, 13 years of living hell for Britney. 

But i don't think it's okay to drag anyones children. 

Idt anyone was coming for anyone's children. Calling someone a bad mother is not the same to bullying kids lol.

Anyhie how about we let ppl do whatever they want to do.

What Wendy said to entire Spears empire.

• Love 1
Just now, Easy There said:

With Rosengart in charge sealing will be sealed only if Britney wants it lol.

Judge won't seal them because some rich as lawyers are being bullied on social media.

They are lucky Britney doesn't have stan base like BTS Army. They would see what bullying looks like hahah

Not necessarily. I agree that Rosengart is certainly competent enough to make a good case for why it shouldn't be sealed (unless actually appropriate of course), but I would not assume it is a done deal just because of that. Mainly because it is more than likely already in the interest of the judge to keep proceedings sealed as there are reasons to believe things have not been handled as they should have on the part of the judicial system. They don't want their dirty laundry aired. It is not so much about lawyers, but where they can really make a case for it is if parties further removed are being targeted or minors. 

Again, I have confidence in Rosengart and his ability to refute their arguments - as I stated in my first comment. But it is just unnecessary to hand over more arguments for why they should seal when it is not a sure thing.

• Like 3
Just now, mangotango said:

Not necessarily. I agree that Rosengart is certainly competent enough to make a good case for why it shouldn't be sealed (unless actually appropriate of course), but I would not assume it is a done deal just because of that. Mainly because it is more than likely already in the interest of the judge to keep proceedings sealed as there are reasons to believe things have not been handled as they should have on the part of the judicial system. They don't want their dirty laundry aired. It is not so much about lawyers, but where they can really make a case for it is if parties further removed are being targeted or minors. 

Again, I have confidence in Rosengart and his ability to refute their arguments - as I stated in my first comment. But it is just unnecessary to hand over more arguments for why they should seal when it is not a sure thing.

K