Britney Army needs to stop bullying people

I hate when people think it’s okay to publicly slam someone’s looks too.

Criticize what they did that was wrong, leave their appearance out of it. It’s immature— and it’s insulting to others who aren’t beautiful but may be perfectly nice/decent people. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, KL4521 said:

I agree. I went down the Instagram rabbit hole and clicked on the page of JL's husband and the comments were HORRIBLE. So many comments (dating back to a year ago) about how ugly his daughters were, mostly aimed at the youngest. The adults are one thing, but the kids didn't do anything. Can't believe he didn't make it private or delete them but some people just go too far. 

That is horrible. Even Jamie Lynn’s husband has nothing to do with the cship arrangement. What can he do? To call the children ugly is uncalled for. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I disagree 

BULLYING WORKS!!!!:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Reveal hidden contents

Im also 21 so I’m gonna be dumb and young sweetie :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It works until someone innocent kills themseleves because they can't take yall anymore.

Can yall imagine if Brenda Penny's son  did it because of yall?:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Eh I feel like the over-the-top bullying comes from less than 1% of accounts. It's the golden rule of the internet that there will always be a tiny vocal segment that's gonna take things too far. If you think that you're going to change that by being self-righteous, then good look with that. Let me know how well that worked. I feel like most of this thread is people just patting themselves on the pack for not supporting atrocious behavior, though that should go without saying. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I hate when people think it’s okay to publicly slam someone’s looks too.

Criticize what they did that was wrong, leave their appearance out of it. It’s immature— and it’s insulting to others who aren’t beautiful but may be perfectly nice/decent people. 

Yeah, calling JLS a thin-lipped gremlin is a bit much, in my humble opinion. Like, what do her lips have to do with her being an enabler and awful sister? :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

Exactly, I think this fan fase needs to calm down a bit and let the new lawyer Britney choose do his job, no need to bully no one except for JL&LT :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

it's just a matter of time now that Rosengart organize himself to end this conservatorship. 

What about papa smurf? Death to all of them hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Eh I feel like the over-the-top bullying comes from less than 1% of accounts. It's the golden rule of the internet that there will always be a tiny vocal segment that's gonna take things too far. If you think that you're going to change that by being self-righteous, then good look with that. Let me know how well that worked. I feel like most of this thread is people just patting themselves on the pack for not supporting atrocious behavior, though that should go without saying. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

And it’s the same people with a history of making these comments hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And it’s the same people with a history of making these comments hqdefault.jpg

But how would you know? Not like people link their IGs to their Exhale accounts. As far as I understood, OP is mainly talking about going after people on their platforms with bullying type behavior. 

6 minutes ago, MAG said:

Jamie Lynn's kids should NOT be the target. It's disgusting seeing the comments on her page that are attacking kids that LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

I literally haven't seen ppl attacking her kids. I have seen kids calling her a bad parent which she is. Her kid literally almsot died because she was unsupervised,and on top of everything she let her back on said ATV few weeks after she recovered.

Plus she likes to kill cats and brag about it,and let's her kids hunt animals for fun.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

One thing I wish ppl would stop is sending death threats.

Wishing someone to die is one thing (you can wish it in so many ways).

But Don't send them death threats because they will use it against her aka what Jody is doing.

And these lesser *****es are asking why Jodi is asking for security which will be funded from Britney's money. Talk about backfire. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I mean being on here and reading their comments on Exhale 

Right, but there is a difference between commenting here about someone vs. directing it at them on their platform. I can agree with Jordan that we ought to try to perhaps be a bit more constructive around here too sometimes, but if you are going to do it - keep it here. The point is that bringing outside of Exhale to these people's platform makes supporters look bad and is ammunition for Vivian to argue for sealing hearings. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4