Britney Army needs to stop bullying people

Britney No GIF

Internet must be a living hell for everyone involved in such CRIME. We can’t trust the justice system to serve justice so we might just destroy their reputation and careers. Of course this is directed to Britney’s family, managers, corrupt doctors, lawyers and judges. I don’t agree with bullying kids but I’m glad they’re a few clicks away to know how VILE their parents are :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 7

Agreed.. no need to threaten or verbally attack others. No need to question Britney's posts if its her or not. No need to contact Jodi, Her family, management, Sam etc. Shes in amazing hands with her lawyer.  Let him and his team do their job. Lets all play nice. Support Britney and stay positive folks. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I do agree that death threats need to stop, period. People leaving horrible comments should also calm down, and stop if they’re directed toward children.

I do admit that I’ve posted some bad comments about Jamie Lynn here, digging at her appearance, which I’ll amend. It can be easy to go for cheap shots, low blows, and *****y comments about her when we’re/I’m so frustrated about her complicity or lack of actions. But I guess that doesn’t warrant complete take downs of things beside their behavior.

• Love 2

Well said.

Sometimes I get Kathy Bates Misery vibes from some of the fans. Like 'No one loves Britney like I do, so I will attack everyone around her and lock her up and take care of her'. Like wtf?! Are you here to be the next conservator? Get your s-h-i-t together people. I get exhausted reading comments which seem like they are written by 10 years olds. 

And be respectful, and hopefully logical. You cannot do the same thing you are criticizing other people with. Bullying is bullying.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Dreams said:

Britney Army should stop going after literally everyone , a lot of you guys are in your 30s and yet you continue to comment on people's instagram and bully them , it isn't really helpful, people will just think we're insane, the only thing we should do is investigate and find proof instead of bullying Britney's relatives. Stop bullying Judge Penny's son too. Focus on the important things which is exposing and investigating.

and... why do you guys attack amber lynn, as if that girl the power to do anything... she doesn't seem very bright. and she is a gold digger. don't except anything from her.

Totally agree!!! We’re the Britney Army, not swifters or the Beyhive…

Unfortunately this is what happens when Jamie Lynn continues to egg it on and feed the trolls. Under no circumstances should her kids be brought into any of it, but, she has brought it on herself. Her world famous sister is fighting for her freedom. She and the rest of the clan should just deactivate their social media and lay low for a few months…but I can promise you that she lives for this attention. A bully cannot complain about being bullied. I don’t partake in it, but, I have 0 sympathy for anyone in that family but the children. Maybe now they can understand the magnitude of how Britney has been treated for the past 13 years by the public and them. 

Let’s not forget these are people who called the freebritney movement nonsense and have sued concerned fans/fan sites for addressing concerns. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

YesBill Hader Yes GIF if YOU bully someone (even if you believe they themselves are a bully) you are still a bully yourself. Don't let someone else's evil make YOU BEHAVE IN EVIL WAYS. Yes, it seems JL has done wrong,  but writing on her page that she has thin/no lips? There are lots of FANS that have thin lips or whatever and this is not healthy behavior.  Or that she will never be as good as her sister?? Don't you think if that's true that she feels that way it would be the reason she is mean to Britney and those comments only make it worse?!  And saying that is just straight up mean and abusive.   We all may be angry, but focus it on productive things like signing petitions, protesting, callling your state senator asking for changes to the laws, doing research etc.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

I wish we had a symbol like the beyhive has bees that we could use to let them know we see you but not actually attack the person ya know lol its not ok to attack people online. Some people take it too far and it doesn't help anyone.

Well, we’ve been dubbed the Britney Army so maybe we need a little soldier emoji 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Britney No GIF

Internet must be a living hell for everyone involved in such CRIME. We can’t trust the justice system to serve justice so we might just destroy their reputation and careers. Of course this is directed to Britney’s family, managers, corrupt doctors, lawyers and judges. I don’t agree with bullying kids but I’m glad they’re a few clicks away to know how VILE their parents are :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Yaaas! Tri Star we are coming for you and Lou! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

Well said.

Sometimes I get Kathy Bates Misery vibes from some of the fans. Like 'No one loves Britney like I do, so I will attack everyone around her and lock her up and take care of her'. Like wtf?! Are you here to be the next conservator? Get your s-h-i-t together people. I get exhausted reading comments which seem like they are written by 10 years olds. 

And be respectful, and hopefully logical. You cannot do the same thing you are criticizing other people with. Bullying is bullying.

I don't think that's fair. 

We want to have her freedom! Nothing more, nothing less. #FreeBritney

And her family... it's like they are living in their own reality. Money, money, money. 

Sorry, but i have zero respect to someone who is so abusive to their own daughter. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Dreams said:

Britney Army should stop going after literally everyone , a lot of you guys are in your 30s and yet you continue to comment on people's instagram and bully them , it isn't really helpful, people will just think we're insane, the only thing we should do is investigate and find proof instead of bullying Britney's relatives. Stop bullying Judge Penny's son too. Focus on the important things which is exposing and investigating.

and... why do you guys attack amber lynn, as if that girl the power to do anything... she doesn't seem very bright. and she is a gold digger. don't except anything from her.

Agree! But you should call out Beehives too, lil monsters too. Remember Britney 2016 cam performance when Beyoncé’s fans destroyed Britney’s performance and everyone who supported her. 

cyber bullying is bad but you did the same thing by calling out only Britney’s fans.

24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yaaas! Tri Star we are coming for you and Lou! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I don't think that's fair. 

We want to have her freedom! Nothing more, nothing less. #FreeBritney

And her family... it's like they are living in their own reality. Money, money, money. 

Sorry, but i have zero respect to someone who is so abusive to their own daughter. 

I think you misunderstand what we are saying here. I don't have zero respect to anyone who is harming her either. I just don't go out of my way to bully anyone. That's where you and I have a difference. Let the laws do their job and let us support Britney and spread positive vibes for her, instead of adding to the chaos.

4 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Agree! But you should call out Beehives too, lil monsters too. Remember Britney 2016 cam performance when Beyoncé’s fans destroyed Britney’s performance and everyone who supported her. 

cyber bullying is bad but you did the same thing by calling out only Britney’s fans.

This is a forum about Britney Spears, which is why the topics are about things related to Britney Spears and not Beyonce and her fans or anyone else.

• Like 1

And stop attacking celebrities for not ‘supporting’ her on social media. This is now a global issue and everyone’s familiar with it. Writing ‘I support you Britney’ doesn’t mean anything today besides being a kind gesture. 

I don’t feel like y’all want Taylor and Gaga to tweet for Britney, I feel like you guys want it for yourselves.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

I think you misunderstand what we are saying here. I don't have zero respect to anyone who is harming her either. I just don't go out of my way to bully anyone. That's where you and I have a difference. Let the laws do their job and let us support Britney and spread positive vibes for her, instead of adding to the chaos.

I don't think it's bullying, it's karma. What is not okay: Death threats, but the rest: 

You can't destroy a life like that and expect people to be quiet about it. 

And to be honest: It's not helping that her team make stupid statements about it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2