Britney Army needs to stop bullying people

13 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

I agree. I went down the Instagram rabbit hole and clicked on the page of JL's husband and the comments were HORRIBLE. So many comments (dating back to a year ago) about how ugly his daughters were, mostly aimed at the youngest. The adults are one thing, but the kids didn't do anything. Can't believe he didn't make it private or delete them but some people just go too far. 

That's awful... Britney wouldn't agree with this behavior. This is going too far.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Dreams said:

That's awful... Britney wouldn't agree with this behavior. This is going too far.

The internet can be a horrible place and we all know that, but it definitely hit me hard to see people be mean to a little kid. Whatever feelings Britney has toward JL, she would never say mean things about her nieces. 

(On a wildly different note, Lou Taylor comments on his posts a lot, or used to, before comments were turned off.)

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreams said:

and... why do you guys attack amber lynn, as if that girl the power to do anything... she doesn't seem very bright. and she is a gold digger. don't except anything from her.

*looks at thread title*

I - :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

not saying she doesn’t deserve the drag but

• Haha 9

I am 100% there in this! Fans act like crazy sometimes, I feel some part of the GP is quite young, probably sure they become fans after the freebritney movement became global so I think they must be doing it, but yes as a whole it's high time. 

• Love 6