1 thing before retirement.

Yes I know that this isn't important at the moment but just out of curiosity. If you could wish for one thing britney would do before retirement what would you wish for?

I would want a documentary similar to Taylor's Long pond sessions but instead of talking about the song she tells us about her life since the Cship and every couple of minutes she sings one of her old songs acoustic in a nice calming setting. (Cut together that way not her talking and then singing)

That way she wouldn't have to put in a lot of work in dance rehearsals + travel and she gets to talk about what happened freely. She also wouldn't have the stress of a live performance.

• Love 2

After Britney is free and whole family and Lou is in jail and her management - she needs her money back, I am sure Britney doesn't even know what her actual net worth is.Β 

IMO - Britney will hire a smart team after this and will be creating music with heavy promotions, I am sure it'll be a successful release coming after whole movement I am sure people will support her music.Β 

About touring, I mean she really loves to dance and sing but how big the scale would be in terms of her scaling that is something I am very curious to see.Β 

• Love 2

i love your idea about a doc, it would be amazing.

she doesn't owe us anything, but i still hope she'll tell us her story one day. she's such a strong figure in pop history, her story is one of the most important testimonies in the history of hollywood.Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i love your idea about a doc, it would be amazing.

she doesn't owe us anything, but i still hope she'll tell us her story one day. she's such a strong figure in pop history, her story is one of the most important testimonies in the history of hollywood.Β 

Β 

She said in court that she wants to tell the public what happened so I think it would be a good idea.Β 

• Love 2

i would love to see a doc with just one interview with brit as she talks about the highlights of her carreer intercut with lots of never before seen footage from bomt tour, all other tours and vegas, videoshoots andΒ as well as some unreleased music, yes rebellion lol. but i dont want to hear her talk anything about the conservatorship because thats just upsettingΒ 

• Love 1

for her to fly across the globe so me and her can go out for sushi together :saywat-towelney:

a documentary would be cool too but i don’t think that’s necessarily related to her retirement cuz she can still do one when she retires:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

i think it should be something to do w music like a rarities album with EVERY unreleased song or most at least or B10

she shouldΒ call the albumΒ 

β€œhit me baby one last time” :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Prachi said:

After Britney is free and whole family and Lou is in jail and her management - she needs her money back, I am sure Britney doesn't even know what her actual net worth is.Β 

IMO - Britney will hire a smart team after this and will be creating music with heavy promotions, I am sure it'll be a successful release coming after whole movement I am sure people will support her music.Β 

About touring, I mean she really loves to dance and sing but how big the scale would be in terms of her scaling that is something I am very curious to see.Β 

I love how you expect Britney to keep performing like a circus animal with β€œheavy promotions” after c-ship when she’s made it clear she wantsΒ 3-4 years off and to start a family. I’m speechless, you fans are selfish in what you expect from her. Β I’m happy if she retires and never performs again, she should enjoy her life.Β 

Even though I don't think she will, I'd love her to do the Super Bowl halftimeΒ show as a huge celebration of her career and her achievements.

P.S. I watched the recent Drag Race episode where they impersonated 'iconic' super bowl halftime acts...I hated the fact that Britney couldn't be included in that.

20 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I love how you expect Britney to keep performing like a circus animal with β€œheavy promotions” after c-ship when she’s made it clear she wantsΒ 3-4 years off and to start a family. I’m speechless, you fans are selfish in what you expect from her. Β I’m happy if she retires and never performs again, she should enjoy her life.Β 

LOL, how bold of you to assume that I want her to perform like crazy - reading comprehension is necessary, as most comments already mentioned about a doc and an interview hence, I didn't mention it.Β 

About promotions - her last 2 albums especially Glory which she loved she couldn't promote and loved that one - her lates IG post confirms, hence I said she will hire a smart team this time.Β 

Also, where the F I said she shouldn't take a hiatus - she can take 20 more years for all I care - some fans are just over the top with this - who the F doesn't know she doesn't owe us anything - start reading before saying!Β 

I've seen her live 6 times, don't worry I have no problem if she doesn't perform again - she loves to do this just not under this C-ship - again her IG post said that!Β 

I am a fan since 98, very bold of you to assume I would want her to become a cash cow and do crazy tours. Sit down!Β 

Β