ET Canada: Jason Alexander Claims He Was Misled By Her Team

Hasn't this hillbilly got anything else to do than selling a story every five mins. His impact on Brits life was not a positive one, infact their 'marriage' was one of her rebellions against Larry and her family. But if her unofficial biography is anything to believe they were off their minds on ***** that night. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Hasn't this hillbilly got anything else to do than selling a story every five mins. His impact on Brits life was not a positive one, infact their 'marriage' was one of her rebellions against Larry and her family. But if her unofficial biography is anything to believe they were off their minds on ***** that night. 

What did he say? And oh for a minute I thought it was Jason Trashwick not Alexander. 😅  

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Jason Alexzander :

1. He didn’t wanted her marriage with Britney to end and claiming he was tricked into signing it

2. We were gonna fly to Ibiza for our honeymoon - Britney said just pack your bags we are leaving.

3. Jason saying ‘he didn’t wanted to run away like that’

4. Britney’s corporation left her in another room and him in another room, people around her panicked and they wanted to clean up the situation.

5. Management said if you sign the papers - they will let Britney and him to continue their relationship and if we both felt the same away they will give us a proper chance.

6. He believed it and both facing each other signed the papers.

7. After the singing, everyone went for a dinner including Brit’s family and then Brit’s family gave him a ticket to leave - flight reservation.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

wait why do we hate this guy:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

If you follow him on Instagram, he’s  a hardcore republican (not that there is anything wrong with being Republican…kind of). But he is a Trump supporter and was part of the insurrection on capital hill. He also speaks negatively towards the gay community (slammed Sam by saying he thinks Sam is “bi***ual”). He recently said on insta that the guy she “wants to marry and have kids with” is him, which is why she didn’t say Sams name specifically in her testimony. Claims he still secretly talks to her. I don’t trust him. And pray she really doesn’t want to marry and have kids with him. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

If you follow him on Instagram, he’s  a hardcore republican (not that there is anything wrong with being Republican…kind of). But he is a Trump supporter and was part of the insurrection on capital hill. He also speaks negatively towards the gay community (slammed Sam for being “bi***ual”). He recently said on insta that the guy she “wants to marry and have kids with” is him, which is why she didn’t say Sams name specifically in her testimony. Claims he still secretly talks to her. I don’t trust him. And pray she really doesn’t want to marry and have kids with him. 

what the ****:orangu_orangutan_ape:

is sam even actually bi ?

1 minute ago, dojaknee said:

what the ****:orangu_orangutan_ape:

is sam even actually bi ?

It has never been confirmed as far as I know. I don’t think Sam is. But Jason said he believe Sam is, and said it in a way of it being disgusting. I think Jason is jealous, tbh. And Jason’s family was commenting on the Instagram post “go get and free your girl, cousin!”  Weird. Creepy. I don’t trust it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1