More tweets from Lance's husband exposing her management and Jamie Lynn

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Isn't this the same person who has used Britney's name for clout since like 2019 and even claimed that Britney is so mentally ill that she didn't even remember Lance Bass and that was why she needed the conservatorship :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Yes.

These two are trash and only care about name dropping Britney for clout. These two are disgusting and they shouldn’t be disclosing certain information…Also. I doubt they’re close with Fe or that Fe didn’t know something was going on especially when she was only allowed to see Britney 3 minutes a day.

• Like 2

He’s giving me the s—ts by continually saying everythIng was speculation before Britney spoke which isn’t true. There was court documentation showing shady s—t around for years. More concerned with covering their ***** then caring for their ‘close friend’. The only person who said anything for the longest time was Courtney Love who I don’t even know has met Britney?

• Love 6

I don not buy that she is schizophrenic, because if she is she could not perform all of these years with that diagnoze.

As time goes by, I am more convinced that they do not have a right diagnoze of her mental health. They are just feeding her with different medications and that ****ed her.

I hope after they free her, she will invest few years in her wellbeing and proper treatments so she could live her life in full capacity.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Yall need to stop hating.

I can see myself being deceived by Team Con and by Jamie Lynn especially by Jamie Lynn.

The thought of her being a woman and Britney's sister could've done it for Lance. Not to mention all the weird stuffs going around Britney to make her look imbalanced could've made anybody think she's unwell during Femme Fatale era.

Britney needs all the support she can get and the tea being spilled by his husband is something to be worth spreading around as evidence of Team Con's gaslighting and continued isolation of Britney from her friends and fans.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Ok, but he didn’t need to mention her illness (if she was actually diagnosed with that). 

Disrespectful af. 

It's actually nice he mentioned it because Team Con went from Dementia to Bipolar and now to Schizophrenia real quick.

The lack of consistency and the cohesion of the alleged web of lies they've spunned about Britney's diagnosis are a sign of cracks just waiting to unravel any minute which could affect or even blow the case wide open if Britney really needed the conservatorship to begin with.

• Like 8
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Yall need to stop hating.

I can see myself being deceived by Team Con and by Jamie Lynn especially by Jamie Lynn.

The thought of her being a woman and Britney's sister could've done it for Lance. Not to mention all the weird stuffs going around Britney to make her look imbalanced could've made anybody think she's unwell during Femme Fatale era.

Britney needs all the support she can get and the tea being spilled by his husband is something to be worth spreading around as evidence of Team Con's gaslighting and continued isolation of Britney from her friends and fans.

I mean I guess. Lol I've thought about it from that perspective but then it doesn't matter how you try to spin it she was being mistreated. If someone is that mentally ill she shouldn't have been put on stage in front of thousands of people. So let's just say that is true and they truly believed she was schizophrenic to the point where she was manic and couldn't have friends or go out then she shouldn't have been working as hard as she was. 

Yes that can be treated but he's talking about her now like when they saw her she was out of it and blah blah blah this man is the book definition of clout chaser. He gets into Twitter spats with reality stars because he needs the attention. There is no genuine concern here.

Also he saying him and jl weren't friends....then why are you trusting what she said in the first place hes now trying to down play their connection to her because she is getting a lot of heat. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mrc59cm1kn6euot4361g

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

16 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s very possible they were deceived and just didn’t think to question considering it was coming from Britney’s family and longtime manager. I know I’d trust what they say before Lutfi any day.

Exactly.

Us, fans and the worse, the non-fans, the haters and her former friends were programmed by Team Con to think Sam Lufti is the enemy and we shouldn't trust him.

It's hard for me to even blame Lance Bass for his refusal to acknowledge the movement.

What is unforgiveable on his part was he voiced the words Jamie Lynn told him to the world. He should have never said anything.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

Do they even know what is paranoid schizophrenia? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m having trouble understanding how with ANY of the multiple supposed diagnosis now they made Britney perform for 13 years. This would definitely be conservatorship abuse to force a person with paranoid schizophrenia to perform for the public. And how would that make her susceptible to COVID? It’s more likely she has an STI and they are using it as an excuse. No hate if she does btw: it’s just a medical condition and I don’t see the big whoop.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Exactly.

Us, fans and the worse, the non-fans, the haters and her former friends were programmed by Team Con to think Sam Lufti is the enemy and we shouldn't trust him.

It's hard for me to even blame Lance Bass for his refusal to acknowledge the movement.

What is unforgiveable on his part was he voiced the words Jamie Lynn told him to the world. He should have never said anything.

OMG shut up about Sam Lufti!!!!! He was beyond sketch and did a number of dangerous actions like bringing strangers/paps in to her damn home. The guy was bad news in any book but that’s all a lifetime ago now. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I’m having trouble understanding how with ANY of the multiple supposed diagnosis now they made Britney perform for 13 years. This would definitely be conservatorship abuse to force a person with paranoid schizophrenia to perform for the public. And how would that make her susceptible to COVID? It’s more likely she has an STI and they are using it as an excuse. No hate if she does btw: it’s just a medical condition and I don’t see the big whoop.

What is a STI?

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I mean I guess. Lol I've thought about it from that perspective but then it doesn't matter how you try to spin it she was being mistreated. If someone is that mentally ill she shouldn't have been put on stage in front of thousands of people. So let's just say that is true and they truly believed she was schizophrenic to the point where she was manic and couldn't have friends or go out then she shouldn't have been working as hard as she was. 

Yes that can be treated but he's talking about her now like when they saw her she was out of it and blah blah blah this man is the book definition of clout chaser. He gets into Twitter spats with reality stars because he needs the attention. There is no genuine concern here.

Also he saying him and jl weren't friends....then why are you trusting what she said in the first place hes now trying to down play their connection to her because she is getting a lot of heat. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mrc59cm1kn6euot4361g

Uhhhhhh... This is Easy...She's Britney's little sister. The one that she loved more than anyone in her family that she wrote a song about her. The one we expected to have love for Britney in return at her worst.

Anyone could be a victim of Jamie Lynn's deception. You don't have to become her friend to believe what she said no matter how sketchy her words were.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Uhhhhhh... This is Easy...She's Britney's little sister. The one that she loved more than anyone in her family that she wrote a song about her. The one we expected to have love for Britney in return at her worst.

Anyone could be a victim of Jamie Lynn's deception. You don't have to become her friend to believe what she said no matter how sketchy her words were.

Uhhh...we were literally telling him how sketchy she was and gave him all the red flags and he still made it seem like we were conspiracy theorists. He literally asked for fans to send him proof on his podcast and when they did he told us we need to go after the judge not her family. 

If we could see something was wrong then they should have too! To be quite honest I'm just annoyed they keep talking about it. They need to take their L and move on. There is no genuine concern and they are just using her name at this point.

Edited to add he played up their "friendship" with jl when all this first started so for his husband to say they aren't even friends is like wtf? 

• Love 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

OMG shut up about Sam Lufti!!!!! He was beyond sketch and did a number of dangerous actions like bringing strangers/paps in to her damn home. The guy was bad news in any book but that’s all a lifetime ago now. 

Do you have any reading comprehension of what I quoted and my response of the quote?:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

14 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Uhhh...we were literally telling him how sketchy she was and gave him all the red flags and he still made it seem like we were conspiracy theorists. He literally asked for fans to send him proof on his podcast and when they did he told us we need to go after the judge not her family. 

If we could see something was wrong then they should have too! To be quite honest I'm just annoyed they keep talking about it. They need to take their L and move on. There is no genuine concern and they are just using her name at this point.

Edited to add he played up their "friendship" with jl when all this first started so for his husband to say they aren't even friends is like wtf? 

The movement sounded like a conspiracy theory even from the perspective of the hardcore Britney fans.

Yall really have to chill sometimes. No wonder yall were tagged conspiracy theorists at first.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1