Britney's 4th Studio album "In the Zone" crosses 800 Million streams

The princess of Pop's 4th studio album "in the zone" which saw Britney take on a more creative role 8 songs out of the 12 tracks are co written by  Britney, the most at that time, and in my opinion still stands, many fans question if she really did co write the entire "Britney Jean" album..

The top streamed track close to 600 Million streams is "Toxic", the winner of the 2005 Best dance recording at the 47th annual Grammy awards, is featured in several playlists on spotify from guilty pleasures, songs you sing in the shower, and the best of 00s, it's easy to see why the numbers are huge..

Everytime is the second most streamed track from the album, close to reaching 100 Million streams on this album's spotify page, the ballad which is described her most personal and her best vocals to date remains a fan favorite.

The 3rd most popular track is Me Against the Music with the queen of pop herself Madonna, the track is close to 40 Million streams, it might be low, cos ironically both fan bases of these two iconic artists actually hate it, some of Madonna's fan base felt the track was beneath Madonna in terms of lyrics and the stale hip hop production, but note without Madonna it wouldn't have been the global hit it was. 

Ironically Britney fans hate it to, for obvious reasons, though to popular belief by haters, Britney herself asked Madonna to be on the track during the VMA rehearsals, which she obliged. 

The US performance of the track stalled due to The ban on Madonna given how she felt The US had no right going into Iraq, a view shared by countries that didn't support the war at all, either..

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The princess of Pop's 4th studio album "in the zone" which saw Britney take on a more creative role 8 songs out of the 12 tracks are co written by  Britney, the most at that time, and in my opinion still stands, many fans question if she really did co write the entire "Britney Jean" album..

The top streamed track close to 600 Million streams is "Toxic", the winner of the 2005 Best dance recording at the 47th annual Grammy awards, is featured in several playlists on spotify from guilty pleasures, songs you sing in the shower, and the best of 00s, it's easy to see why the numbers are huge..

Everytime is the second most streamed track from the album, close to reaching 100 Million streams on this album's spotify page, the ballad which is described her most personal and her best vocals to date remains a fan favorite.

The 3rd most popular track is Me Against the Music with the queen of pop herself Madonna, the track is close to 40 Million streams, it might be low, cos ironically both fan bases of these two iconic artists actually hate it, some of Madonna's fan base felt the track was beneath Madonna in terms of lyrics and the stale hip hop production, but note without Madonna it wouldn't have been the global hit it was. 

Ironically Britney fans hate it to, for obvious reasons, though to popular belief by haters, Britney herself asked Madonna to be on the track during the VMA rehearsals, which she obliged. 

The US performance of the track stalled due to The ban on Madonna given how she felt The US had no right going into Iraq, a view shared by countries that didn't support the war at all, either..

You have your answer about Britney Jean album by listening to Will.I.Am's recent interview.  That's the album he Exec Produced and he said they talked about her life and everything she wanted to express and how she wanted to be involved, but then songs were written for her based on those interviews...So...yes AND no.  I mean, personally to me, it seemed like a time she was checked out whether cuz of meds or feeling defeated/depressed, but at the same time wanting to contribute and make an album her own...seems like her team often fought her on doing too much of the creative - giving her too much freedom.  But he also said she wanted to do a song about "escaping" which she said oh just to escape to somewhere which he thought was maybe slightly odd, but just like she she wanted privacy or whatever, but now he sees it wayy differently.

6 hours ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

You have your answer about Britney Jean album by listening to Will.I.Am's recent interview.  That's the album he Exec Produced and he said they talked about her life and everything she wanted to express and how she wanted to be involved, but then songs were written for her based on those interviews...So...yes AND no.  I mean, personally to me, it seemed like a time she was checked out whether cuz of meds or feeling defeated/depressed, but at the same time wanting to contribute and make an album her own...seems like her team often fought her on doing too much of the creative - giving her too much freedom.  But he also said she wanted to do a song about "escaping" which she said oh just to escape to somewhere which he thought was maybe slightly odd, but just like she she wanted privacy or whatever, but now he sees it wayy differently.

Aaliyah said the same thing, they had conversations about what she was inspired by, for her third and final studio album, but she wasn't given a credit as a writer at all, cos those conversations was written by other people none the less. And she felt because she didn't pick up a pen and write on a paper, she didn't write any lyrics at all.