Why did Ronan Farrow's investigation flopped compared to the Weinstein one?

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I mean the article was great, but it did NOT have the impact his previous work had. 

People litteraly still call him ''the man who took down Harvey Weinstein'' :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

When will Colon join Harvey and rot in prison with him? 

It’s only been out there for a couple of weeks. And Weinstein didn’t go to prison overnight. Not to mention this is a bigger fish to catch. We are fighting the corrupt state of California instead of a single ***ual predator. These case did not compare at all. 

But if anything, Farrow make Ingham, Rudolph resigns. This is important as it lead Rosengart to pick up the case. That is big enough for me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, neverover said:

It’s only been out there for a couple of weeks. And Weinstein didn’t go to prison overnight. Not to mention this is a bigger fish to catch. We are fighting the corrupt state of California instead of a single ***ual predator. These case did not compare at all. 

But if anything, Farrow make Ingham, Rudolph resigns. This is important as it lead Rosengart to pick up the case. That is big enough for me. 

Exactly...

Just like with Epstein... It took a decade...

I hate to have to say it... This investigation into what her conservators did to her...
Will take as long (not saying it will take a decade for the conservatorship to end) but the hard hitting stuff is going to come later...

They aren't just going to say oops yeah we did **** her life and finances, this will be a LENGTHY battle, she is fighting against corruption...

The movement was already in full swing when the article came out and the NYT documentary and the NYT article stating Britney had been trying to fight the cship for years actually legitimized the movement more than Ronan's article. 

Plus, the article came out after Britney gave her bombshell testimony, by then the world had already made their minds and viewed the cship as abusive. 

Also, I do think the article took Lufti's statements without too much of a grain of salt.

The lawyer and the manager, they are the weakest links. The others it would take a big expose on Loucifer for her to be taken down, that's going to be hard..I think people are scared but that's just my opinion..

Courtney is obviously not scared, but Lindsay lohan (she tried with her to, isn't saying anything). 

• Like 1