We need to send this to Rosengard to use in her defense (ultimate evidence against cship)

I watch these and I think, "HOW does this woman need a conservatorship???" They have done way more damage to her with medication than anything else. They need to let her free, after watching these I would say YES they were definitely trying to kill her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I watch these and I think, "HOW does this woman need a conservatorship???" They have done way more damage to her with medication than anything else. They need to let her free, after watching these I would say YES they were definitely trying to kill her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

They truly damaged her with all the medicine. Absolutely agree. So sad and rotten.

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Where to sis?

rosengartm@gtlaw.com

https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/r/rosengart-mathew-s

For what it's worth, I think i'd be better to send a nice, formally composed letter of your research and not just random clips or threads from the internet so he'll take it more seriously. I mean you can send him the link, but I would type of a well researched letter stating your concerns about your findings. I know people on exhale are already emailing him, but he probably is receiving a lot of emails so make yours stand out by looking well researched.

Just my thoughts

• Love 1

There was also where she just held on to a picture frame, no safety nets and such it was during a very **** track before Breathe on me.

Then with the guy in the chair with no straps holding his hands or feet, Janet Jackson said they had to make sure the man was safely secured cos during the Janet tour when that got introduced, men grabbed her in areas that well is off limits, so that also alarmed me, that they set her up to be grabbed in an inappropriate way with free hands. 

2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

The stunts starting in the Circus Tour got so crazy, how can they possibly say they were doing her any good and acting in her best interest? These are extremely anxiety inducing.

They said she had dementia around this time. Unbelievable!  :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

3 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

For what it's worth, I think i'd be better to send a nice, formally composed letter of your research and not just random clips or threads from the internet so he'll take it more seriously. I mean you can send him the link, but I would type of a well researched letter stating your concerns about your findings. I know people on exhale are already emailing him, but he probably is receiving a lot of emails so make yours stand out by looking well researched.

Just my thoughts

I agree that IF you’re sending something, write a well formatted research letter and make sure that the information is something one can’t just google easily or that isn’t that obvious (like a fact that someone doing dangerous and/or difficult tricks probably isn’t demented.

You all do understand that someone has to go through the emails you’re sending to them and that time they read to emails is away from their other work? And if there are too many emails, they might need to hire another person to read them and charge Britney for the extra work?

I hope you also understand that we’re now talking about a major law firm that has its own top notch investigators.

I’m sorry, but none of the tips and info people have said they sent to them was very special and important. I wish you didn’t waste the company’s time with your obvious insights and trivial or public information.

If you can find people who have firsthand information about Britney’s treatment (bodyguards, nurses, assistants) and can convince them to contact Rosengart, that would be helpful.

If you have a video that YOU have filmed about the abuse (like Jamie screaming at Britney or someone manhandling Britney) but haven’t made it public, that might help.

I’m sure the person who made a chart of Lou Taylor’s business has already contacted them about all the information they have about the businesses. If they haven’t, they should, but no one else should email them about that chart.

If you are just watching Britney’s videos and reading info from the internet and get an “epiphany” you believe no one else has had, you can be 100% SURE that many people have had that insight – including someone at Rosengart’s office. (I’ve seen multiple comments on the fire + dementia issue even at this forum.)

Again: I understand the urge to help. I know how real it feels that “I’m the only one who came up with this idea/theory.”

Please do realize that every email that is sent to the Rosengart takes someone’s time to read and process and is eventually paid by Britney. Let’s not waste their time and her money with trivial info someone in their office has thought or found already.

Thank you!

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Oh, and no, this isn’t the ultimate evidence against the conservatorship. Here are some things that would be more helpful:

- a witness from the hospital who can testify that Ingham never talked to Britney or Britney was so heavily drugged at the time that she seemed demented.

- proof that Judge Reva received payments from Team Con (bank account statements/receipts)

- proof that some of the medical info was forged (like the original document)

etc.

• Like 3