We need to send this to Rosengard to use in her defense (ultimate evidence against cship)

6 hours ago, Kletus said:

I watch these and I think, "HOW does this woman need a conservatorship???" They have done way more damage to her with medication than anything else. They need to let her free, after watching these I would say YES they were definitely trying to kill her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Agreed! 

I didn’t realize she didn’t wear a harness several times during the circus tour

give her some more credit, that blind folded performance of tomh was beautiful, giving pink a run for her money.

also being able to come across **** and confident while scared you might fall to death is a ******* skill 

6 hours ago, The Finn said:

I agree that IF you’re sending something, write a well formatted research letter and make sure that the information is something one can’t just google easily or that isn’t that obvious (like a fact that someone doing dangerous and/or difficult tricks probably isn’t demented.

You all do understand that someone has to go through the emails you’re sending to them and that time they read to emails is away from their other work? And if there are too many emails, they might need to hire another person to read them and charge Britney for the extra work?

I hope you also understand that we’re now talking about a major law firm that has its own top notch investigators.

I’m sorry, but none of the tips and info people have said they sent to them was very special and important. I wish you didn’t waste the company’s time with your obvious insights and trivial or public information.

If you can find people who have firsthand information about Britney’s treatment (bodyguards, nurses, assistants) and can convince them to contact Rosengart, that would be helpful.

If you have a video that YOU have filmed about the abuse (like Jamie screaming at Britney or someone manhandling Britney) but haven’t made it public, that might help.

I’m sure the person who made a chart of Lou Taylor’s business has already contacted them about all the information they have about the businesses. If they haven’t, they should, but no one else should email them about that chart.

If you are just watching Britney’s videos and reading info from the internet and get an “epiphany” you believe no one else has had, you can be 100% SURE that many people have had that insight – including someone at Rosengart’s office. (I’ve seen multiple comments on the fire + dementia issue even at this forum.)

Again: I understand the urge to help. I know how real it feels that “I’m the only one who came up with this idea/theory.”

Please do realize that every email that is sent to the Rosengart takes someone’s time to read and process and is eventually paid by Britney. Let’s not waste their time and her money with trivial info someone in their office has thought or found already.

Thank you!

The issue isn't even just to show that her doing dangerous stunts and learning choreography proves she's not demented, but that the coercion to do these stunts prove that they never had her mental health and well-being as their interest, which should be at the heart of a cship, say she was recovering from a manic episode, which might be one of their arguments of why she's in a cship, why put her to do these stunts? If someone is so debilitated to warrant a cship then shouldn't they be doing minimal work either way or in the case of someone already as wealthy as her, shouldnt she be resting for as long as she wants...

27 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

The issue isn't even just to show that her doing dangerous stunts and learning choreography proves she's not demented, but that the coercion to do these stunts prove that they never had her mental health and well-being as their interest, which should be at the heart of a cship, say she was recovering from a manic episode, which might be one of their arguments of why she's in a cship, why put her to do these stunts? If someone is so debilitated to warrant a cship then shouldn't they be doing minimal work either way or in the case of someone already as wealthy as her, shouldnt she be resting for as long as she wants...

This argument is valid and it has been said now many times in various social media posts and even podcasts, because it’s a very obvious argument.

It is NOT the kind of argument Britney’s fans have to tell to her lawyers, because with 100 % certainty even the assistants who have to read all the emails the overly enthusiastic fans are sending to the company have thought about themselves.

For the love of God: unless you’re an attorney working in one of the TOP 100 law firms, DO NOT waste Britney’s money by sending your theories to her lawyers.

If you still think you are the first person in the world to come up with your argument or theory, please search Twitter, Google and this forum first to see how many others have thought the same though. I guarantee that you’re not the only one (as this thread has proven).

I understand the urge to help Britney but spamming her lawyers as Captain Obvious only takes manpower away from more essential tasks and can be billed from Britney. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Finn said:

This argument is valid and it has been said now many times in various social media posts and even podcasts, because it’s a very obvious argument.

It is NOT the kind of argument Britney’s fans have to tell to her lawyers, because with 100 % certainty even the assistants who have to read all the emails the overly enthusiastic fans are sending to the company have thought about themselves.

For the love of God: unless you’re an attorney working in one of the TOP 100 law firms, DO NOT waste Britney’s money by sending your theories to her lawyers.

If you still think you are the first person in the world to come up with your argument or theory, please search Twitter, Google and this forum first to see how many others have thought the same though. I guarantee that you’re not the only one (as this thread has proven).

I understand the urge to help Britney but spamming her lawyers as Captain Obvious only takes manpower away from more essential tasks and can be billed from Britney. 

I'm an attorney from a top 100 firm, Baker Mckenzie, though I don't practice in the US and I'm not gonna spam her email, I don't even intend on sending this to her law firm, chill.

Also, very obvious things can be overlooked by legal teams and it's important that they have a great grasping of everything that went, including the complete time-line of events. There will be people billing her through the roof for this, but any evidence will be first analyzed by first year attorneys or paralegals, with low billing rates and it's better to have a thorough defense than to regret stating the obvious.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Oh wow, thank you for posting! I never realised how dangerous some of this was, I guess I just assumed they used harnesses etc.

Also OT but I’ll never get over how FFT had an official DVD but TCSBS didn’t! Even from these clips you can see how much better TCSBS was, from the music, the production and the outfits omg. 

Legal issues. The people who had the rights to the 360 degree screens refused to sign off on a DVD. Since they owned the rights, any shot with those screens couldn’t be included which was rather hard to void if you want the entire concert 

5 minutes ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Legal issues. The people who had the rights to the 360 degree screens refused to sign off on a DVD. Since they owned the rights, any shot with those screens couldn’t be included which was rather hard to void if you want the entire concert 

Those screens really were a massive part of the tour's story. Even though it's her most successful tour to date in terms of her highest grossing tour ever, and every US Show was sold out, but judging by the femme fatale tour, hardly any sell outs, when they were sold out, it didn't really match the total capacity of the venue. 

Air Canada centre where the dvd was filmed can house 20,000 per night, for two nights she hosted 21,000 a little over altogether. seems a little under, it should be more in 37,000 range for the two nights 

Everytime I see post about let’s email this person and send this person this i just think about how much time you are wasting. You are clogging up an email meant for clients/potential clients to reach the law firm. They aren’t going to watch your YouTube videos and say omg better show the judge! Paralegals will be looking into actual evidence that can be used. 

STOP emailing people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 1