Britney’s bodyguard had to pay for her Starbucks

Maybe Britney doesn’t want to depend on him…She already by no choice of her own, has to depend on so many people to do the most basic things in life. She probably at least wants to pay for her own stuff. I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her and Sam doesn’t want to push her and respects her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, epskilonme said:

she doent have access to her credit card but her instagram, she is writing them all.

she doesn't have access to instagram, but she can perform on stage

see what I did there.........the conservatorship has weird rules that don't make sense

Plus when she goes on vacation she has to have her cards to pay for stuff

5 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

I see people saying she can't have coffee. What could possibly be the reason for that ban? That is a weirdly specific thing to take from someone.

I think this was in the treatment center specifically. But I also think they controlled her soda/caffeine intake because they're evil.

14 hours ago, mangotango said:

Does she not have security with her on vacation too? (Genuine question, not being snarky haha)

I mean I don't know for certain but I would think if it was some romantic vacation she wouldn't. I just haven't seen security in any recent pics. I also wonder about when she dated david and I remember a story and picture of them boarding a flight to virginia where she was going to meet his family so I doubt she would bring her security to just a family gathering. I mean can you imagine her meeting her boyfriend's family for the first time and she has to bring security to pay for her needs? talk about weird