Britney’s bodyguard had to pay for her Starbucks

he had to get out to pay with what i assume is her credit card. Im so confused as to why Sam didn’t just pay? If she is given a weekly allowance, wouldn’t that be used to pay for things like this? Everything about her situation is so confusing. 

• Like 2

It makes me sick. It seems like a form of psychological torture. If she has a loaded debit card with 2000 a week why can’t she spend it as she likes ? 

Honestly, I think they hold on to her money as a barrier so she can’t leave  and buy anything without asking for permission and getting approval.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Freebrit said:

Couldn’t help but notice it looks like she got one of those juice “refresher” drinks and not coffee. 

Most likely still not allowed to drink coffee. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I was looking at this too and I’m not sure if it’s coffee or not. I can’t believe they don’t let her drink coffee. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

Maybe Sam is paying for more things than we know off. Dinners, take out, clothes, u have no idea. Or maybe Britney saw she was being followed by the paps and wanted to make a statement and confirm that she, indeed, cannot pay for herself. 

This.

Most likely at the advice of her lawyer.