Mind blowing connection to 1930s conservatorship case

I kind of donโ€™t want to spoil it so Iโ€™ll just sayย the connection between Sam Ingham III andย this guy who was placed into a conservatorship in the 1930 blew my damn mind. ๐Ÿคฏ Please tell me there is not a Samuel D. Ingham IV because this **** does not need to be perpetuated any further!ย 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/human-interest/2021/07/britney-spears-conservatorship-abuse-history.amp

• Like 5

what the helll..... So it runs in the Ingham family, huh?

this is TOO creepy.:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:ย I'm having a mind melting moment right now. What a strange reality we are witnessing.

Also the Twilight Manย book cover looks a lot like the In The Zoneย album cover. (idk how to post pictures or I would do a side by side, but just look at the bottom of the article)ย 

ย 

• Like 2

"In both cases, the so-called incompetent was deemed vulnerable to influence and deception and therefore had to be protected against โ€œdesigning or artful persons,โ€ to quote Gladysโ€™ petition. And in both cases, the court delivered the vulnerable person to that very fate."

Britney was conserved partly because she was vulnerable to deceptive people who were trying to take advantage of her (like Lutfi), yet the conservatorship itself put her in a situation where deceptive people are taking even more advantage of her. It's absolute hypocrisy. Just like how conservatorships are supposed help people who can't properly manage their money, yet the actual conservatorshipย ends up draining the conservatee of their money. It's all so obviously a con.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, TomasBR said:

This conservatorship is a (old) business model... Passed through generations. Taking the life out of someoneย so you can own their money.ย What amazes me is howย easy it is to make that happen in US, a country who praise itself for itsย democracy.ย 

BTW, thank you for the article. Very interesting!ย 

Slavery never went away here sweetie

it was replaced by several other thingsย 

this is a country where you work or be worked

12 hours ago, TomasBR said:

This conservatorship is a (old) business model... Passed through generations. Taking the life out of someoneย so you can own their money.ย What amazes me is howย easy it is to make that happen in US, a country who praise itself for itsย democracy.ย 

BTW, thank you for the article. Very interesting!ย 

Youโ€™re welcome! That had to be a reallyย crazy moment for the author of the book!
ย 

A couple years ago I read a biographyย called Empty Mansions,ย about another of W.A. Clarkโ€™s children - his daughter Hugette. ย It was really fascinating, so Iโ€™m going to add this one to my Amazon list too!ย