Alleged texts Britney sent Sam Lutfi about Paris Hilton and Perez Hilton

On 7/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, BreatheForBritney said:

hmmm so he just keeps a library of her texts from ages ago?

He had a box of her phones in his trunk remember? So yes...sadly he does have a library archived with her texts, im sure he went to kinkos and had them print every single text and email out...on Brits dime of course

So pathetic that he’s uploading texts she sent him over a decade later :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: and it’s actually really creepy. Just imagine you have a stalker who starts posting your private text messages on the internet 10+ years later, I mean it’s so creepy :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

10 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

He had a box of her phones in his trunk remember? So yes...sadly he does have a library archived with her texts, im sure he went to kinkos and had them print every single text and email out...on Brits dime of course

why all the men in Britney's life fail her and then become obsessed with her :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

On 7/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, HairFullOfSecrets said:

That looks like it was written by a 14 year old gay boy who wear his mothers heels when she's not around not by Britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

huh this reads like all the other text messages that have leaked. 

and this is an android, apple never used this font or bubble color.

On 7/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, nthenwkiss said:

i feel what you say, but i think that is just Paris' personality. like she means well but likes clout - like i really believe she loves and adores Britney but also kinda enjoy showing off that she's friends with Britney. i feel you, but i don't mind it. i don't think it as a negative.

Perhaps she's proud she gets to be able to be friends with Britney.

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, BreatheForBritney said:

hmmm so he just keeps a library of her texts from ages ago?

Oh hanaay, this creepfest of diluted joy keeps a whole trunk jam-packed of Britney's personal items in his home like a predator sniffs and licks his victim's keepsakes so he can relive those glory days of being in her intoxicating sphere. Just check out his twitter. He's quite proud of that trunk, I'll tell you. Now, excuse me while I jump into a freezing cold shower to scrub myself down violently with a bottle of bleach and an exfoliatiing mitt.................................

• Haha 1