Alleged texts Britney sent Sam Lutfi about Paris Hilton and Perez Hilton

I think a restraining order against him was the only good thing Britney's parents have done in this cship , he's obsessed and probably wouldn't have good influence on Britney,.... I could be wrong but anyways I still think Britney should stay away from Hollywood 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Rcity said:

Also he's violating her privacy, I would not think he's got her permission to leak her personal texts

If it's even her text to begin with. He has a habit of forging messages (known from his other court cases).

I wish the fans would stop entertain Lutfi, he is a trash(

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, G-unit said:

Can he seriously just LET GO OF THE PAST.  He is so damn OBSESSED with Britney it’s insane.  It’s been THIRTEEN YEARS bro…this has zero relevance to anything.  Unless you have receipts that can assist in freeing her, burn whatever things you have left from your time with her (why does he save these texts?) and move on.  Just go.

No he just wants to put out weird texts and stuff with no proof for any court document or whatsoever. Tmz, Perez, Lutfi should be banned to ever use Britney's name in any capacity. Hate these people. Such low lives.

• Like 5

Lutfi was tweeting nonsense when her hearing began last week. He don't care about her. Never forget HE IS PART OF THE REASON THIS HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH. Look at how bad he's mismanaged other stars. Lutfi truly is a monster and will do anything for publicity. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

His presence is bad for the movement. He has zero credibility and him lurking around the corner will give team Con ammo in court.

Definitely. He is trying to insert himself into the movement like a parasite. What is his purpose in life? And I am 1000 percent sure that he is running multiple twitter accounts trying to make himself look like the good guy. You had 13 years to do anything if you had any f-ing proof or good will. All he did was setup tmz street interviews!!!! Very legit right?! Rolling my eyes. He is a parasite.

• Love 4