Leak: Writer's demo for Take the Bait, the unreleased Circus track

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Probably the worst song I ever heared

How is it worse than those Pitbull feats ?  

I love the original which is why I love this version, but as I said I only love Britney's parts, I wish it was a solo version this guy ruins it.

Not a fan of this but love your work and have had tilt your head back in my work out playlist since you leaked it 

I have a question that's bugged me since the days of myspace , in the lead up to black out I remember hearing a snippet of a song thats lyrics were "get back get off of my back get back get off of my back" it was a ******* banger from what I heard , the vocals sounded identical to britney's but I've never been able to find it because of the actual song get back on blackout deluxe having the same name as some of the lyrics. 

Have you ever heard this ?? What ever happened to it! :)

The beat is cute and the melody is fine. I could imagine Britney’s voice on it. 

The lyrics are so embarrassing though!! I cannot believe “take the bait” was a literal fishing metaphor. And all the accompany lyrics to support that metaphor are pure cringe.