Leak: Writer's demo for Take the Bait, the unreleased Circus track

Wow, such interesting yet weird track! It could be a good filler, like “Mmm Papi”, but It’s giving me more of a “Trip to your heart” filler vibes:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It is so good to finally hear It. I can’t at fans not being interested in hearing It:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Thanks SO much, we’ve been catching It for years. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Circuit said:

This is not at all how I imagined the song from the lyrics lol

But thank you so much for leaking!! Take The Bait has been in circulation for years and the fact it hasn’t leaked yet is a crime

You're wlecome!

5 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Wow, such interesting yet weird track! It could be a good filler, like “Mmm Papi”, but It’s giving me more of a “Trip to your heart” filler vibes:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It is so good to finally hear It. I can’t at fans not being interested in hearing It:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Thanks SO much, we’ve been catching It for years. 

You're welcome!

5 hours ago, b42ad said:

Wow, so the lyrics that have been floating around were correct all along.

It’s cute, I think Brits vocals would make this a bop

Yes, the lyrics were posted on her official website out of mistake, along with Abroad. Both tracks were considered as bonus for Circus, that's why.

4 hours ago, ExplicitBrinty said:

Soooooo this snippet was real? It leaked 7 years ago :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing the demo!!

That one is fake, the arrangement is totally different.

• Like 2
On 7/19/2021 at 6:33 PM, CJMCH said:

Here's Britney Spears writer's demo for the Circus unreleased track "Take the Bait", with vocals by Candice Nelson. Celebrate with us Britney-Online.net's 12th anniversary through all of July #BritneyOnline12

Britney-Online is the best! Thank you for always sharing so much content! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
On 7/20/2021 at 7:05 AM, ChrisBritSlo said:

trip to your heart is one of my favs from that album. lol "filler" 

it's Heaven on Earth part 2

• Like 1