How is #FreeBritney doing in your country ?

On 7/20/2021 at 1:38 PM, ElenaB said:

i'm from Spain, i live in Madrid.

the case was almost unknown here last year. i wrote an article about it last summer for a local paper:

https://latintadealmansa.com/cultura/britney-spears-ya-no-quiere-ser-britney-spears/

after fbs there was a bit more of interest from the gp but nothing like after her testimony. it's still a minor story in entertainment press but at least everybody knows something's going on with her. my friends and family knew, my coworkers knew... the tv network i work for made a piece about it for the news. 

Thanks for sharing, my bestie lives in Madrid too and she said the coverage did a pretty good job at portraying what was happening. Off topic but are you a Bad Gyal fan ? I am the only one on Exhale and I am looking for fellow BG stans :orangu_orangutan_ape:

18 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It's a good way to prevent the censorship, i have to say. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Only english swear words are censored. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Censorship ? On exhale ?

tenor.gif 

18 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Did you have this printed yourself? I wouldn't mind some Britney merch in general but obviously don't wanna give her ****ty family any cash so I'm conflicted. I've also been wanting to try the Prerogative perfume but I'm waiting till she's out of the con for that.

I bought it on RedBubble, there's thousands to chose from. I can send you a link to get the one I have if you want :) 

IMG-20210722-225152.jpg?fbclid=IwAR0Spg8522tf6hmNJfzFafv_x8udwhVxEwCHxL35_6MDSjvWOLnlIM-ODPc

• Love 2

In Sweden at the Swedish Television News (SVT) they are having long reports about everything about FreeBritney, the court dates and some information about it. Both at the morning and evening news. Especially the newsman Alexander Letic is talking in a such respectful way abut her! It melts my heart. To hear really kind words along with his concern is touching. That I think makes people listen up! I wonder what his name is on Exhale! He must be a true fan like us. Any more Swedish people here?

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Roger said:

Thanks for sharing, my bestie lives in Madrid too and she said the coverage did a pretty good job at portraying what was happening. Off topic but are you a Bad Gyal fan ? I am the only one on Exhale and I am looking for fellow BG stans :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Censorship ? On exhale ?

tenor.gif 

I bought it on RedBubble, there's thousands to chose from. I can send you a link to get the one I have if you want :) 

IMG-20210722-225152.jpg?fbclid=IwAR0Spg8522tf6hmNJfzFafv_x8udwhVxEwCHxL35_6MDSjvWOLnlIM-ODPc

lol about bad gyal im a fan of her music since 2018 but i didn’t like her last release that much tbh:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:but yeah i think she’s a great artist so you’re not alone (not alone, not alone):bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thanks for the pic! Do you like the quality? I havent ordered there before, but I'll look and see what people are selling.

The quality really depends on the seller. RedBubble is like Etsy, artists create unofficial merch and they sell it online, and hundreds of artists sell Britney merch. The quality of the shirt I have is average I'd say, I paid 20 bucks for it which sounds reasonable to me.

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

my local newspaper just reported the news about Britney paying for JL's condo with this picture

jamieney.png

at least they're supportive :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lmao that collage they used :orangu_orangutan_ape: Where are you from ?

54 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

lol about bad gyal im a fan of her music since 2018 but i didn’t like her last release that much tbh:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:but yeah i think she’s a great artist so you’re not alone (not alone, not alone):bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Don't you like Bobo ? I was in Spain last month and I heard it a couple of times, I think it's kind of huge there. Gasto from her last EP is my go to song and Fiebre is, of course, the 2nd best gay anthem of all time after Gimme More :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: What's your fave Bad Gyal song ? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Roger said:

The quality really depends on the seller. RedBubble is like Etsy, artists create unofficial merch and they sell it online, and hundreds of artists sell Britney merch. The quality of the shirt I have is average I'd say, I paid 20 bucks for it which sounds reasonable to me.

Lmao that collage they used :orangu_orangutan_ape: Where are you from ?

Don't you like Bobo ? I was in Spain last month and I heard it a couple of times, I think it's kind of huge there. Gasto from her last EP is my go to song and Fiebre is, of course, the 2nd best gay anthem of all time after Gimme More :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: What's your fave Bad Gyal song ? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

i like Bobo, i was shocked she sampled TLC!

Fiebre was my fav song for like two years, i love it! i like Blin Blin a lot, it’s my most listened song of Spotify. i also love Jacaranda and Blink. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: