How is #FreeBritney doing in your country ?

I did an expo for my skincare brand last weekend and had a FREEBRITNEY sign up and HEAPS of people were asking about it.

Most people in Australia that I know of are 100% in support of the movement, most had NO IDEA what was happening to her. Woohooo!

215085929_225457706105280_59186430426808

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I'm in Canada and it's honestly a bit lack luster until very recently.

After June 23 is when I heard the morning radio shows mentioning her (I had 3 different stations on my way to work). But the only people I talk to who know about it only know because I tell them.

No one comments when I wear my Free Britney shirt :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I thought about getting stickers made up to stick on random signs and stuff along the road... but I'm kinda broke and also I don't really walk places and only drive everywhere.

I know maybe 1 person who follows free britney without me pushing it on her, but when we talk I can tell she isn't as interested as me. I'm pretty hard c0re tbh. (Does that get censored?)

Anyway, I keep spreading the word. I rarely post on social media but I always share the deep dive series and any other big stories. 

I want her free so bad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3

I'm from the US, and it's very popular here. I was hanging Free Britney stickers around Philly and someone yelled "Free Britney!" after seeing me put one up. A friend of mine said he was at a bar and a girl riding her bike yelled "Free Britney" out of nowhere.

Anyone from Italy? I'm curious how big the movement is there. My friend is traveling to Milan and I gave him a few Free Britney stickers to put up.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

i'm from Spain, i live in Madrid.

the case was almost unknown here last year. i wrote an article about it last summer for a local paper:

https://latintadealmansa.com/cultura/britney-spears-ya-no-quiere-ser-britney-spears/

after fbs there was a bit more of interest from the gp but nothing like after her testimony. it's still a minor story in entertainment press but at least everybody knows something's going on with her. my friends and family knew, my coworkers knew... the tv network i work for made a piece about it for the news. 

• Love 4

everybody knows about it in France (j'habite à Marseille :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: )

it kinda started w/ tiktok & twitter at first

then it totally blew up with seb la frite's video, followed by other videos by many influencers, which started yet another tiktok/twitter wave. after that everybody knew about it (well, if you're under 35). and finally last month it's became the biggest celeb news of the year for now.

• Like 1
On 7/20/2021 at 3:26 AM, ChrisBritSlo said:

They don’t even try. It’s like that one person coming uninvented to the party, but doesn’t mind:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Still slay, I guess:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It's a good way to prevent the censorship, i have to say. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Only english swear words are censored. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1
On 7/20/2021 at 2:32 AM, Roger said:

But this has all changed ! This weekend I wore my brand new #FreeBritney shirt,

Did you have this printed yourself? I wouldn't mind some Britney merch in general but obviously don't wanna give her ****ty family any cash so I'm conflicted. I've also been wanting to try the Prerogative perfume but I'm waiting till she's out of the con for that.

• Like 1

Well I live in usa (mississippi) and we all know it's massive news here even Good Morning America is giving us daily updates every morning. My co workers and boss are even talking about her. My boss was on the plane looking through his phone on  when He saw that video Jamie lynn posted to the media about "supporting" Britney. My other co worker was saying it's horrible what's happening to her and he believes without a doubt her dad is going to get jail. We've also had local new reporting about it on facebook

But that's awesome for France!!

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 6:38 AM, ElenaB said:

the case was almost unknown here last year. i wrote an article about it last summer for a local paper:

https://latintadealmansa.com/cultura/britney-spears-ya-no-quiere-ser-britney-spears/

after fbs there was a bit more of interest from the gp but nothing like after her testimony. it's still a minor story in entertainment press but at least everybody knows something's going on with her. my friends and family knew, my coworkers knew... the tv network i work for made a piece about it for the news. 

omg  you're a great fan. My spanish is bad but from what I can read it's good

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, Benjamyn said:

I did an expo for my skincare brand last weekend and had a FREEBRITNEY sign up and HEAPS of people were asking about it.

Most people in Australia that I know of are 100% in support of the movement, most had NO IDEA what was happening to her. Woohooo!

215085929_225457706105280_59186430426808

I saw australia trending free britney a few weeks ago!!

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 1:38 PM, ElenaB said:

Nice article!

Yes after her testimony it blew! Even the 3rd Vicepresident said on twitter Britney's story touched her. I also saw in La ***ta, i dont know the name of the program, but they said they are 100% Free Britney.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Nice article!

Yes after her testimony it blew! Even the 3rd Vicepresident said on twitter Britney's story touched her. I also saw in La ***ta, i dont know the name of the program, but they said they are 100% Free Britney.

lol exhale censored La***ta’s name :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

i didn’t know the 3rd Vicepresident talked about it, i love Yolanda even more!:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

and thanks, i wrote it last year so we didn’t have much information yet

• Love 1