How is #FreeBritney doing in your country ?

I was in the street this saturday and I'm so proud of my fellow citizens. I feel the world is waking up from a long lethargy. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Some of my friends didn't know about her & the first time I heard things was about Seb's video. 5m views :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I didn't know about the cover of Libération coming, isn't it a sign too ? :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

I was in the street this saturday and I'm so proud of my fellow citizens. I feel the world is waking up from a long lethargy. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Some of my friends didn't know about her & the first time I heard things was about Seb's video. 5m views :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I didn't know about the cover of Libération coming, isn't it a sign too ? :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

On a bien travaillé, salope :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I’m from Amsterdam/Holland. Since she spoke in court she got massive respect from the media. Not only the media but like EVERYONE. It feels really good that they all support the movement the only thing thats weird to me is that they were the first to bring her down and laughing at her but now everything seems changed. Thank god. Holland was always really harsh on her with the not singing live and didn’t take her very serious but since she spoke in court everybody is supporting the Free Britney movement ♥️ 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

I’m from Amsterdam/Holland. Since she spoke in court she got massive respect from the media. Not only the media but like EVERYONE. It feels really good that they all support the movement the only thing thats weird to me is that they were the first to bring her down and laughing at her but now everything seems changed. Thank god. Holland was always really harsh on her with the not singing live and didn’t take her very serious but since she spoke in court everybody is supporting the Free Britney movement ♥️ 

People are hypocrite, but also we can all make mistakes and realise later. Maybe the GP is finally realising they were wrong all along ! A friend of mine thought Britney was doing manic episodes but she finally realised this was the narrative Team Con was pushing. Better late than never !

On a side note, I love Amsterdam so much. I feel like home when I am there !

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roger said:

People are hypocrite, but also we can all make mistakes and realise later. Maybe the GP is finally realising they were wrong all along ! A friend of mine thought Britney was doing manic episodes but she finally realised this was the narrative Team Con was pushing. Better late than never !

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

Where ya from?

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

What do you mean by cringy ? Are they still dissing her ?

IDK, i don't feel it is being portrayed as serious as it is in the US tv news. And their updates are pretty basic, they definetely talk about how she's fighting her father, but they don't dig into it, they don't explain it properly. The serious coverage comes from digital news sources and important people spreading the voice, here in Colombia.

1 minute ago, Alejobz said:

IDK, i don't feel it is being portrayed as serious as it is in the US tv news. And their updates are pretty basic, they definetely talk about how she's fighting her father, but they don't dig into it, they don't explain it properly. The serious coverage comes from digital news sources and important people spreading the voice, here in Colombia.

Yeah, kinda the same here, the reports aren't deep, this is why we have to spread the word and explain properly to the people we know tbh.

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Yeah, kinda the same here, the reports aren't deep, this is why we have to spread the word and explain properly to the people we know tbh.

That's what i do through my instagram and all the people are really interested on the topic (because i explain the whole deal the way it should be explained)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Slay, French fans, for still picking mostly English in public conversations, so we can all understand you:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Looking at you, spanish fans:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

There's that one spanish user who don't even bother to post in english at all :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5