Taylor swift is Billboard's top Music maker in terms of money

Now with touring a non factor in the list for the first time, the global music industry according to Billboard only made 250 Million then the usual Billion dollars annually. 

Taylor swift is the top money earner with 23.2 Million this year. 

10.0 Million even comes from streaming 

10.2 Million came from album sales, thanks to the many formats of Folklore, the 8 album covers, the indie signature version sold at independent Music store for 25.00 a CD, the cassette and target exclusive versions, was a big factor how Taylor dominated in sales compared to just streaming Music. 

Publishing she just made 3 Million..

Everybody else, made under 20 Million compared to Taylor swift as they focused on streaming numbers, than sales..

Congrats, Taylor swift..

@Jordan Miller

@InTheZone4Life

@Adriannn

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

So proud of my queen! Now she just needs to voice support for Britney!

She's too busy re recording Red (Taylor's version) and I feel since she doesn't know Britney as a person, she's probably staying out of it, if it was Selena Gomez or a personal friend, best believe she would. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Madonna hasn't been the female leader of pop in decades. Taylor is that girl! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

No girl, title got invented because of Madonna just because she isn't relevant doesn't take away this title just like 'Princess of pop' was invented for Britney, no matter the relevancy :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

44 minutes ago, Prachi said:

No girl, title got invented because of Madonna just because she isn't relevant doesn't take away this title just like 'Princess of pop' was invented for Britney, no matter the relevancy :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Ariana Grande is the current Princess of Pop

37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Last time I checked Madame X was a Billboard 200 number one album. 

Which at the age of 60 is hard to get since kids today don't listen to the veterans 

A number with 95k. That's not impressive. And i didn't say she was irrelevant. She has her old fanbase still but she's not the female leader pop anymore. It's been Taylor for almost a decade

1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

A number with 95k. That's not impressive. And i didn't say she was irrelevant. She has her old fanbase still but she's not the female leader pop anymore. It's been Taylor for almost a decade

You can't replace titles..

Media like Billboard still refers Madonna as the queen of pop, same with Britney as the princess of pop. 

I have yet to hear media refer Ariana as the princess of pop. That's like disrespect plus your generation isnt really impacting or breaking ground or new territory. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You can't replace titles..

Media like Billboard still refers Madonna as the queen of pop, same with Britney as the princess of pop. 

I have yet to hear media refer Ariana as the princess of pop. That's like disrespect plus your generation isnt really impacting or breaking ground or new territory. 

Of course titles can change. In life there are multiple kings, queens, princes and princesses. And when they pass or are born, a new title is bestowed. 

Taylor has been breaking down barriers for women and artists in general. Also Ariana has been breaking musical records.

29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

LOL, no - Media and accolade need to call you with a title not fans just because Ariana is doing music and more relevant doesn't give her the title - Queen of pop will always be Madonna no matter how many people come after her, same for Britney 

Screenshot-2021-07-20-at-11-34-56-PM.png

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

LOL, no - Media and accolade need to call you with a title not fans just because Ariana is doing music and more relevant doesn't give her the title - Queen of pop will always be Madonna no matter how many people come after her, same for Britney 

Screenshot-2021-07-20-at-11-34-56-PM.png

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block