Piece Of Me Tour

1 hour ago, Semtex said:

i think it may have had something to do with production costs. when she was traveling with all the dancers, stage equipment, etc i’m sure they had to make some budget cuts as far as what props could be used or couldn’t. when she was specifically just in vegas, there weren’t moving fees so they could make it more elaborate. just my opinion!

I agree, that's probably what it was.

But when I think about how much money Team Con is pocketing and how random people (aka Jodi) can argue for $50k a month for security...y'all could have spent the money to put on a more high-budget show on the POM tour :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: No shade to Britney but all the shade to her wack team that cut costs on things that mattered more than how much money they were making :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I agree, that's probably what it was.

But when I think about how much money Team Con is pocketing and how random people (aka Jodi) can argue for $50k a month for security...y'all could have spent the money to put on a more high-budget show on the POM tour :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: No shade to Britney but all the shade to her wack team that cut costs on things that mattered more than how much money they were making :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Exactly I don’t forget those pitiful shirts for the fans who paid for like special package or something….which took months to come…it was a huge insult to the fans from team con who saw Britney and US as nothing but $$$$

I saw her  in Glasgow and thought she was amazing. ok she didnt sing live but she was funny when she talked to the crowd especially when she brought a guy on and asked his name, and he said Ewan which is a very scottish name and she went 'Uh, urine?' lol i mean, like someone said, i was a tad disappointed she didnt have the big props i saw in pictures of her vegas show but i understand they cant transport it all from city to city

urgh, look i do feel bad for seeing her now we know she was forced into the tour, but its really difficult for me because out of all her tours she only did Scotland in her 2004 Onyx Hotel tour and my mum did try to get me tickets for that but she was so popular then they sold out in seconds. So, i have this horrible mixed up feeling of im glad i finally saw her live, because also we dont know if shes ever gonna perform again so the 2018 tour might have been my last chance, but i do feel bad knowing now she was blackmailed into doing the tour