Piece Of Me Tour

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Who attended that? Did it feel underwhelming? 

Honestly, I loved it.

The whole production looked cheap but I went twice and Britney was on absolute fire, she was honestly great and non-stop moving.

Videos do her no justice! She's absolutely tiny and stunning in person.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Honestly, I loved it.

The whole production looked cheap but I went twice and Britney was on absolute fire, she was honestly great and non-stop moving.

But her walking onstage as an entrance. Did it feel kinda basic? 

Just now, Slayer said:

Honestly, I loved it.

I always heard that, the fan videos don't do Britney justice, it's actually seeing her is much better..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, I loved it.

She was so on point when I saw her on the summer tour in 2018. I agree the production was cheap but she is so damn charismatic. Performer of our generation 💖

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She ran to the platform on the right (while it was dark) but u could see it. The original entrance was of course way better. But I was just happy to see her. I don’t even think the ‘non’ fans/stans noticed any differences. 

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

She was so on point when I saw her on the summer tour in 2018. I agree the production was cheap but she is so damn charismatic. Performer of our generation 💖

I agree! She's still an absolutely incredible performer!

At my shows she was non-stop smiling and was killing it! 

I've seen her in Vegas, The Circus tour and the FFT but the POM tour was the best, her energy was just insane and she was dancing non stop!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Tbh it the energy was electric! Definitely a basic entrance but the crowd went absolutely WILD.

She alwaaaays slayed Work ***** live.

I wish I could have heard work ***** live.. I only heard hold it against me as the opening song when I seen the FFT. That was also electric! 

• Love 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I agree! She's still an absolutely incredible performer!

At my shows she was non-stop smiling and was killing it! 

I've seen her in Vegas, The Circus tour and the FFT but the POM tour was the best, her energy was just insane and she was dancing non stop!

Queen of dancing:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I lost it because it’s Britney Spears and I fricken love her but the show itself was cheap.

I saw her in London though and she was in good spirits she was talking to the crowd a lot and she danced her *** off especially Slave

Also I was late and I thought we were getting Pitbull and wondered why his entrance seemed so grand :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: then work ***** came on :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

i think just ingeneral the pom entrance was trash both the tour one and the residency one 

although i liked the one from the first run of the show where britney came out of an aliens ******* 

See I really liked this entrance but hated how the song started when she was in the sphere thing, as part of the song she was just being lowered.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

See I really liked this entrance but hated how the song started when she was in the sphere thing, as part of the song she was just being lowered.

same they should’ve just fixed it and kept the entrance instead of the weird one that replaced it 

i think it may have had something to do with production costs. when she was traveling with all the dancers, stage equipment, etc i’m sure they had to make some budget cuts as far as what props could be used or couldn’t. when she was specifically just in vegas, there weren’t moving fees so they could make it more elaborate. just my opinion!